• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Application

Stolas_Owl

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Stolas_Owl
  2. Location & Age: BC, Canada, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I cannot remember all of them but yes, I do have a few bans.. mostly for being a younger dip, I have matured.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: My friend SyoranKitsumi
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will if I find links to vote!
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Sure.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree the the terms.
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS10

Demonishboy

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Stolas_Owl
  2. Location & Age: BC, Canada, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I cannot remember all of them but yes, I do have a few bans.. mostly for being a younger dip, I have matured.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: My friend SyoranKitsumi
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will if I find links to vote!
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Sure.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree the the terms.
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS10
---Reviewing---

Demonishboy

Legacy Supporter 5
Sir, I would like to note that I live in Las Vegas. We do NOT have same IPs. Only me and DancingPotato have same IPs. I let him borrow my brother's account for a little while to experience Herocraft's potential in enjoyment.
Secondly, his ban was four months ago of his inexperience with Minecraft. If you could please excuse that ban that was once four months ago, that would be highly appreciated by me.

-SyoranKitsumi
@LightningCape could u delete this comment.... They don't get u aren't suppose to write on whitelist apps unless staff Or proctor :p