• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Application

In-game name: fightapilotdean
Location & Age: England, 17
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): None
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found the server while browsing through a Minecraft server list site
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? No
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCF15
Reason you should be accepted: I have had a read through the wiki and rules for the server and understand them. I would like to be able to join the server so that I can be part of a community that is worth playing with. I like to build anything and usually my creations are weird but intresting at the same time. Redstone is my most favourite part of minecraft and there is always something new to make with it. Past creations that I favour include my 'basic' castle with a bunch of flags :D

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name: fightapilotdean
Location & Age: England, 17
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): None
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found the server while browsing through a Minecraft server list site
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? No
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCF15
Reason you should be accepted: I have had a read through the wiki and rules for the server and understand them. I would like to be able to join the server so that I can be part of a community that is worth playing with. I like to build anything and usually my creations are weird but intresting at the same time. Redstone is my most favourite part of minecraft and there is always something new to make with it. Past creations that I favour include my 'basic' castle with a bunch of flags :D
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1373515616,1373515476][/DOUBLEPOST]Whitelisted