• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Musicisum's Application

Musicisum

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Musicisum
  2. Location & Age: USA, 29
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): nope
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Found it through google
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Absolutely
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I doubt my reason is any better than anyone elses. Just simply I been looking for an rpg minecraft for some time and they seem very difficult to find. Either you can only use your class skills during pvp or they are boring. However just looking at herocraft's wiki tells me there is a lot of nice features for each class. That makes me interested. But I suppose that's my reasons for joining but not for being accepted. I suppose I should be accepted is because I've read the rules and they seem simple to follow. I think things through before acting. I don't act upon instant or impulse to do something. I always plan things through. This in turn allows me to be more reasonable and level headed.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM9
  10. Additional Info: Hmm lets see where to start. I don't have a lot of free time on my hands. I'm working a large amount of time. I've finished law school with three degree's. I'm currently working in a law firm. I've played many online games. I've beta tested many. Some recent games i've tried are Age of Wushu and Ragnarok 2. I've played Ragnarok during testing as well. I hope to test out Elder Scrolls once it's released. Umm, lets see what else. I'm very calm and out going. I speak a few languages. I was born in Asia. I love digging holes in minecraft. And now I'm just rambling, sorry. lol Well I guess that's the basics of it.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Musicisum
  2. Location & Age: USA, 29
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): nope
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Found it through google
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Absolutely
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I doubt my reason is any better than anyone elses. Just simply I been looking for an rpg minecraft for some time and they seem very difficult to find. Either you can only use your class skills during pvp or they are boring. However just looking at herocraft's wiki tells me there is a lot of nice features for each class. That makes me interested. But I suppose that's my reasons for joining but not for being accepted. I suppose I should be accepted is because I've read the rules and they seem simple to follow. I think things through before acting. I don't act upon instant or impulse to do something. I always plan things through. This in turn allows me to be more reasonable and level headed.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM9
  10. Additional Info: Hmm lets see where to start. I don't have a lot of free time on my hands. I'm working a large amount of time. I've finished law school with three degree's. I'm currently working in a law firm. I've played many online games. I've beta tested many. Some recent games i've tried are Age of Wushu and Ragnarok 2. I've played Ragnarok during testing as well. I hope to test out Elder Scrolls once it's released. Umm, lets see what else. I'm very calm and out going. I speak a few languages. I was born in Asia. I love digging holes in minecraft. And now I'm just rambling, sorry. lol Well I guess that's the basics of it.
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1361018612,1361017732][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted. Welcome aboard! Check your inbox.