• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MushiSento's Application

1. Minecraft In-game name:MushiSento
  2. Location & Age:CA, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):yes combat logging
  4. Referral(s): templar_james, chaosryn, napaset,
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:from templar_james
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:no but i will
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: this seem like a fun server
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCM10
  10. Additional Info:

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing, you didn't fill in the additional information section and you hardly have anything for the reason you should be accepted. Please tag me once you fix these things.

MushiSento

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name:MushiSento
  2. Location & Age:CA, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):yes combat logging
  4. Referral(s): templar_james, chaosryn, napaset,
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:from templar_james
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: this seem like a fun server and i wanna play with my friends
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCM10
  10. Additional Info: there isnt any other info about me only that ive played on battlecraft my friend made me a app a while ago we also shared so ya

MushiSento

Wood
i dont remember that can i get the name?[DOUBLEPOST=1352497992,1352497866][/DOUBLEPOST]wow i just found it dam i dont remember that at all o.o

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
Please edit your first post and update it instead of replying on another account.[DOUBLEPOST=1352514279,1352508450][/DOUBLEPOST]So you share "almost everything" with you friend eh? So what else do you share please tell me.

MushiSento

Wood
Xbox games league smurfs sometimes money passwords accs on some web games like kongregate aqworlds adventurequest epic duel

MushiSento

Wood
well he got his own later on so i changed my password[DOUBLEPOST=1352600836,1352576476][/DOUBLEPOST]he is been afk for a little while can someone check my app?

MushiSento

Wood
yes thats what im trying to say! xD he played on this server for a little and i played on a diff server i guess he stopped playing on this server[DOUBLEPOST=1352602667,1352602604][/DOUBLEPOST]you can play on diff servers on the same acc