• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MrZackarius's Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: MrZackarius
  2. Location & Age: United States, Virginia/ 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):None
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I looked for the best Minecraft servers and this was the first one that intrested me
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have been known to be a respectful player and one who does not anger easily. I follow rules and listen to advice as I know I am not the only one with good ideas.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCm11
  10. Additional Info: I am currently in the Boy Scouts attempting to achieve the rank of Eagle, and I love video games in general. I currently wish to go to Johnson and Wales to receive a BA in Culinary Arts. I like to keep up to date on the latest news about technology.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1347407531,1347407258][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey there @MrZackarius! You have no bans, great start! How about adding to your additional info? What other games/hobbies do you enjoy outside of Minecraft? Just edit your current application then make a post so I am notified when you have done so. Thanks!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Looks good, welcome to Herocraft! We are having some issues regarding permissions right now so you can't be whitelisted right away. You are expected to be whitelisted within the next 24 hours. Until then feel free to jump on the server as part of the greylist. Thanks for being patient!