• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mrincredible238

1. Minecraft In-game name:mrincredible238
  2. Location & Age:NY, 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):No
  4. Referral(s): ? if this means to suggest someone to ther server than __Cantaloupe__
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Minecraftservers.org
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am really looking forward to playing on this server. It seems really fun from the trailer and the preview at the server
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM15

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):No
  4. Referral(s): ? if this means to suggest someone to ther server than __Cantaloupe__
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am really looking forward to playing on this server. It seems really fun from the trailer and the preview at the server

Please explain these bans, including when they occurred:

[0] => 173.208.177.74 .:. griefing; logblock proof.
[1] => minecraft-my.no-ip.org:1786 .:. griefing on others w beds

Oh really. It mustv'e been hunger games server because I was frustrated xD I was getting mad and the owner thought I was annoying. I was never able to rejoin the server again. It wasnt a popluar server

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh really. It mustv'e been hunger games server because I was frustrated xD I was getting mad and the owner thought I was annoying. I was never able to rejoin the server again. It wasnt a popluar server

There are two bans...so you are telling me the above statement is valid on both bans?

Well Can you tell me where they are from cause I seriously dont remeber, Im sorry but I definetly was kicked from a hunger games server. Trust me if I knew where I was banned from I would tell you.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well Can you tell me where they are from cause I seriously dont remeber, Im sorry but I definetly was kicked from a hunger games server. Trust me if I knew where I was banned from I would tell you.

Please explain these bans, including when they occurred:

[0] => 173.208.177.74 .:. griefing; logblock proof.
[1] => minecraft-my.no-ip.org:1786 .:. griefing on others w beds

Okay you want to know where they are from yet the server address is right there in my post. Did you even read it?

Oops no I didnt even see it. And now I remember. I griefed someones creation on a creative server but I put the blocks back but They didnt care. Im am 100% sure of it. For the second one ( 173.208.177.74) I think it might be the same reason but Im not so sure

You might think it was immature of be but I wasn't very experienced in minecraft then and I didnt know it was against the rules to do that type of stuff at the time. I didnt even know what a ban appeal was so I couldnt try to get back on.

3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):Yes, 2 times.1 time on a creative server for griefing ( I didnt know it was against the rules) a very long time ago (Most likely over 10 months.) For the second server I think it was for the same reason. Again, this ban was around 10 months ago. I have been playing for a year when December comes.
    4. Referral(s): ? if this means to suggest someone to their server than __Cantaloupe__
    10. Additional Info: I am a very experienced minecrafter and I always love a good RPG server. Thats pretty much it. Other than the 2 bans I got when I first got this game, I have a pretty clean record. Im nice and I will stand up for what I believe in.

Mustve been about 10 months ago as I stated in my application[DOUBLEPOST=1351208436,1351208255][/DOUBLEPOST]and thanks for being so patient

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to go ahead and give you a chance but remember our rules and do not grief.

Welcome to Herocraft[DOUBLEPOST=1362631435,1351208949][/DOUBLEPOST]Removed from the whitelist at this time.