• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mr_Conor - Whitelist Application

Mr_Conor

Wood
Hello,

I applied (and was allegedly accepted) onto the whitelist on MinecraftForum.net, but I don't seem to have whitelist permissions (so I can't build anything).

Here's a repeat of my application:
  • In-game name: Mr_Conor
  • Location and Age: England, 22
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): None.
  • Referral(s): None.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1): Multiple times.
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching for a suitable RP server on the forum.
  • Special Key: HCm8
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? I do.
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I'm mature, rule-abiding and just looking for an interesting place to get involved with. Once you've been playing multiplayer for a while, single-player just feels rather empty, don't you think? I mainly just want somewhere sociable to mine, as I find it relaxing, and I'd prefer to do that in an economy because it means the stuff I mine actually gets put to use: I tend to build myself fairly modest residences. I prefer RP servers because they, to my mind, suit Minecraft's aesthetic better. Also, I like the simple positive reinforcement that comes with level-up systems.
  • Additional Info: I played Buxville on and off for a few months over the past couple of years. I've never really got involved in any other servers.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
He was whitelisted September 3rd by me. I have seen multiple players in-game complain about getting whitelisted on the last map but aren't whitelisted for the current one.

Same, trying to get this sorted by Kainzo[DOUBLEPOST=1347116422,1347116007][/DOUBLEPOST]This seems to be an issue with a few people who were whitelisted, so I am confused. Unfortunately I cannot readd you at this moment, we are having an issue with the permissions and the command is messing up the server.

I will put your name on my list to readd and ask Kainzo to look into this.

I know it is probably not what you want to hear, but it will take a bit of time before I can get it sorted, I appreciate you being patient.