• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mozartjr's application

mozartjr

Gold
  1. Minecraft In-game name: mozartjr
  2. Location & Age: Indiana, 24
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Through a website
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Just did, just took 2 minutes so why not
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Damn right I do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Bought minecraft about a year ago but I never bothered to try multiplayer, but the first server I did try was a no-white list server and after I spent hours working on my house and farm, some douchebag with his friends griefed it all and left signs saying "Creeper gang 4 lyfe". I lol'd but then I was sad :C. So I'm pretty much looking for a good server with a mature community.
  9. Special key: HCm8
  10. Additional Info: Been an old school gamer since the NES days, absolutely love minecraft visually. Currently in college studying physiotherapy and working part time as a sandwich artist (Yeah, they make us say that) at subway. I can make a mean sandwich so if you want to know how to stuff as much bacon as possible in a sandwich, let me know. Besides that, you'll find me easy to get along with, I'm mostly a reserved person but enjoy helping others when they ask for it. And umm, I like tattoos, snakes, occasionally penguins, working out, cats, cats, cats. I seriously have no clue what else to write here. Looking foward to the response. Thanks.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
On your application, you put that you are 23 years old, but on your forums account is says that you're 24 years old. Would you mind explaining that?

mozartjr

Gold
Ugh, must have made a mistake. My birthday was on march 6th so for some reason I still thought I was 23. lol.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Oh, hahah well happy day after your birthday! :) Hahaha :)!
Application accepted! Please check your inbox for more information!
@Lastivity -- Can you change the forums name to the IGN: "mozartjr" Thanks dear!