• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion More skills on the docket...

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I was thinking more along the lines of being able to enchant Fortune 1 at a SLIM chance as long as your 60+

That means once you hit 59, you loose that chance.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I was thinking more along the lines of being able to enchant Fortune 1 at a SLIM chance as long as your 60+

That means once you hit 59, you loose that chance.
You could do that, I guess, haven't played Enchanter yet. Though I'm planning to after I'm bored of Smith.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
You could do that, I guess, haven't played Enchanter yet. Though I'm planning to after I'm bored of Smith.
Enchanter has one amazing skill that has potential to make lots of money but as most of the combat enchants are disabled then only enchants that are sought after are efficiency and unbreaking, I think it should be made possible to aquire some of the combat enchants at a high cost of EXP. Obviously they wouldn't give huge advantages but maybe allow the enchants that do extra damage to mobs to make leveling easier, give sharpness armor penetration so sharpness 1 = 5% armor penetration, Sharpness 2 = 10% armor penetration etc... Allthough I do belive that armor enchants should stay restricted maybe allow a couple but protection could give people huge advantages.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Enchanter has one amazing skill that has potential to make lots of money but as most of the combat enchants are disabled then only enchants that are sought after are efficiency and unbreaking, I think it should be made possible to aquire some of the combat enchants at a high cost of EXP. Obviously they wouldn't give huge advantages but maybe allow the enchants that do extra damage to mobs to make leveling easier, give sharpness armor penetration so sharpness 1 = 5% armor penetration, Sharpness 2 = 10% armor penetration etc... Allthough I do belive that armor enchants should stay restricted maybe allow a couple but protection could give people huge advantages.
If we add combat enchants, could they be made to be enchanted on axes, hoes, and shovels, too?

andrew2060

Retired Staff
Combat enchants are blocked from being obtainable for a reason: ergo they directly manipulate hearts, not hp. So for sharpness enchants, this can lead to your hp bar being desynched from your actual hp, leading you to die earlier than you actually should.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Combat enchants are blocked from being obtainable for a reason: ergo they directly manipulate hearts, not hp. So for sharpness enchants, this can lead to your hp bar being desynched from your actual hp, leading you to die earlier than you actually should.
Currently sharpness is obtianable and is disabled, I thought it may be possible to change it so sharpness swords do armor penetration @Codes?

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
victim130 - you are an unpleasant, slow-thinking person, and I don't know what I did to piss you off.
victim130
victim, I feel really bad about the personal attack. I would like to publicly apologize. It was hypocritical to personally attack someone just because they personally attacked me. We can't have things spiraling out of control. It would be nice if we could treat all our past anger as water under the bridge :)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Not interested in a net gain for balance, if anything I'd want a net loss.
It might work better in HC, but all I know is that where I've seen this type of thing executed before it is rarely considered useful with straight redistribution. What good is healing one person at the cost of harming everyone else? Especially if only friendly targets are included.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
It might work better in HC, but all I know is that where I've seen this type of thing executed before it is rarely considered useful with straight redistribution. What good is healing one person at the cost of harming everyone else? Especially if only friendly targets are included.

You can redistribute HP, then chakra, getting the most mileage out of a group heal, also it helps against a single player being focused down