• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Monkeymonk78 App.

1. Minecraft In-game name: monkeymonk78
  2. Location & Age: EST (Eastern), 14 and a half
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): nope and i wanna keep it that way!
  4. Referral(s):hmmmm. none that i can get you but all the servers i have played on the staff and players seem to like me :)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: MC forums
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Just did :D
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Of course!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love working with others and i love mmorpg's so i think this would be perfect for me!
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) {HCM12]
  10. Additional Info: I work great with others :DDDD

Hmmmm...to be totally honest i never remember playing on a creative server as i dont enjoy those that much. I have absolutly no clue how this happened. But since a ban is a ban i will take responsibility and i will say i did get banned once for griefing a creative server and i swear nothing like this will ever, EVER happen again.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
So not only did you get banned but it seems your account isn't secure? Either it was you or someone else on your account, right?
Just change your password and tell me you've done it, add some more to your application, and I can whitelist you.
Tell me what you want to do once you join or what class you plan to go, what you enjoy most on Mincraft. Then tag me using @Barnubus

Since that ban i have changed my password multiple times. I try to change it about once a month now. Also the class i am thinking of picking is rouge. I want to also either become a ninja or thief. What i enjoy the most about MineCraft is playing with friends on multiplayer. I think having fun and working together with friends is the best even if its just mining for some cobblestone. @Barnubus

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Alright, as long as the password has been changed, I'll give you a chance.
Welcome to Herocraft, check your inbox.