• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Monarchshield Whitelist application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Monarchshield
  2. Location & Age: Australia (Victoria) 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes. i was banned on a server called derpmc about a year ago. some of the people on the server were hacking (excluding me) and in a desperate the admin attempted to try and fix the server, and he thought the easiest way to go around it would simply to ban everyone and get new people onto the server. currently the server is dead and it is using spoutcraft (server.derpmc.com) also the mod staff got banned as well because he thought that they to were part of the conspiracy organisation that was letting the hackers go unpunished.
  4. Referral(s): Unavailable.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: YouTube videos/ Wiki
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will vote for hero craft! :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a rpg fan. from Wow to Diablo (original) to d3 all the way to other games like Skyrim and oblivion and i would like to be given the opportunity to try this server out.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCM13
  10. Additional Info: Thankyou for taking the time to read my application i hope to see you in game. from Monarchshield.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I found a few bans for you. Please explain them with as much detail as possible. Thanks!

[0] => mcbans.com .:. permabanned: Alternate Account Of toshiyan
[1] => mc.doridian.de .:. griefing.
[2] => server.mcbans.com .:. trolling, abusive language.

i already know those things.
griefing (dont remeber. im only ever on pvp servers)
alternate account. i only have this account
trolling. perhaps abusive language no
And they haven't served written back to my posts regarding these events
ive already tried to clear on forums

these events occurred over a year ago. i reckon i could of been compromised by my real life friend that i was sharing my account with at the time. (not any more). among that i really cant remember the trolling nor the griefing. and the alternative account which i never even heard of is beyond me

http://www.minecraftwhores.com/threads/bigmong-labeled-me-with-troll-for-unethical-reason.601/

Not quite sure what to make of this. Do you have an issue if you are killed as a newbie? Because trust me it will happen.
This wasnt on a pvp server this was on a creative server I joined with a friend, if it were pvp I'd be fine with it but seeing as it wasn't and a moderator was abusing their power I decided to make this post in regards to the (I didnt know at the time) 15 minute temp ban that was issued unfairly, this issue didn't get me banned at all as I can still actively go on the server. I didn't get the troll/abusive remark from this server that's for sure

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
This wasnt on a pvp server this was on a creative server I joined with a friend, if it were pvp I'd be fine with it but seeing as it wasn't and a moderator was abusing their power I decided to make this post in regards to the (I didnt know at the time) 15 minute temp ban that was issued unfairly, this issue didn't get me banned at all as I can still actively go on the server. I didn't get the troll/abusive remark from this server that's for sure

I just wanted to make sure you understand that you will die, probably a ton while on HCO. I just want to make sure you understand that and will not have issues when it happens.

I just wanted to make sure you understand that you will die, probably a ton while on HCO. I just want to make sure you understand that and will not have issues when it happens.
I understand that i will die a numerous amount of times and i will not complain because i dont like to be aggressive! especially over a game (unless its monopoly :p) i am fully aware of what is to be expected whilst on a pvp server. and about what the rules state. i know that their will be raiding,killing and i am fully understanding, to the idea of what will happen.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I understand that i will die a numerous amount of times and i will not complain because i dont like to be aggressive! especially over a game (unless its monopoly :p) i am fully aware of what is to be expected whilst on a pvp server. and about what the rules state. i know that their will be raiding,killing and i am fully understanding, to the idea of what will happen.

As long as you are aware, and prepared for what lies in wait....Welcome to Herocraft