• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod App: TheSojourner

TheSojourner

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft IGN: TheSojourner
  2. Position applying for: Mod
  3. Age|Timezone: 28|EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 year and 2 months. Whitelisted Feb. 4, 2012
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I've always been a stickler for the rules. A good server always has fair rules and an active staff that rigidly enforces them. As it stands right now, I always try to enforce (more accurately, inform players of) the rules to extent of my abilities. I'm stern, yet fair. Completely unbiased and open minded. I believe in second chances when warranted, yet will not be taken advantage of. I consider myself to have an above average intelligence and excellent integrity. I have unmatched attention to detail and ability to follow orders (both integral parts of my military training). I'm usually a modest gentleman, so accentuating my strengths has always been a struggle for me. Hopefully it doesn't sound like I'm tooting my horn too much.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Although I have no experience moderating any Minecraft servers, I have been an Admin on several online MUDs back in my day. Their general setup is roughly the same as here, except all text based. As stated in my Guide application, I have military experience in leadership and disciplinary action, so I do know how to enforce rules and enact fair punishment.
I understand I've only been a Guide for a short time now, but I'm still very much interested in expanding my responsibilities to the server while still assisting new players.
Thank you for your consideration.

Links to other apps:
Guide App
Proctor App