• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: TheSojourner

TheSojourner

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Minecraft IGN: TheSojourner

2. Position applying for: Guide

3. Age\Timezone: 28\EST

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Whitelisted since February 2012

5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I really enjoy helping people and solving their problems. I always have Help and Tour chat on and usually am answering questions already. I kind of already feel like a guide. I've probably read every page on the wiki twice and am well versed in the Herocraft universe. Be it commands, rules, or functions. I've also been a guide in my life. I was a Petty Officer 2nd Class or E-5 in the Navy (Equivalent of a Sergeant in the Army). I ran the Damage Control University on my ship for 2 years, which was designed to teach new personnel about basic fire fighting techniques and damage control procedures. I was pretty much the goto guy for DC info.

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm pretty active on the server. At least 3-4 hours a day. I lead a fairly simple life nowadays, living with my girlfriend and working 35-40 hours a week. If selected to be a Guide, I'll probably become even more active just because I love being part of a great staff.

On a side note, I also have experience in moderation from my days playing MUDs(Multi User Domain). I'm reluctant to even bring it up because I'm afraid most people do not know what MUDs are anymore. It would be refreshing to find out if anyone here does. :)

Thank you for your consideration.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter