• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Misthalin, The Magic Capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN:Rocklobster89
Timezone: Pacific
How long have you been in Misthalin: Since day 1
Class/Profession and level: 42 cleric/60 farmer
Why do you think you'd be a good Council Member: I'm dedicated to Misthalin and it's progression. I want to see it grow into a powerful nation. Being online as much as I am, I'm in a good position for training new recruits and overseeing any projects we have going.
Have you ever been in trouble on herocraft(banned, muted, etc): I have not
What do you think your responsibilities will be as a Council Member: Helping decide who gets to join the town, delegating project tasks to townies, and helping to make sure that we make money and get our town built and defended. And making sure we have the materials to get projects done.
How active are you on Average per day: About 8-12 hours

IGN: will1am2000
Timezone: EDT
How long have you played HeroCraft: I don't know the answer to this sorry i played alot but my friends quit first time so i left the game shortly after then game updated and got reset and i played again but my town quit yet again so i quit again and i'm rejoining again now... i don't know how long ive played but i'm quite familiar with the game. (maybe 3 months ish? in total) i started playing around a year ago +
Class/profession and level: ninja level 5 (probley higher when you read this.) and crafter level 4-6 (sorry i'm not currently in the game and i forgot :p.
Why do you want to join Misthalin: Herocraft is boring and kinda dull without other players. unfortunately i don't have a 100% reason for wanting to join other then that because i asked in /ch re and got told to apply if i want.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 7-8 ish? (i actually beat a paladin in a fight while leveling up before writing this if that matters. tho he was low leveled like me and was only 1 or 2 higher.)
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 5
Do you have Teamspeak: yes however my mic doesn't work that great right now cause i recently moved and it hates my room.... i can join teamspeak and sit in there and talk some but if i'm kind of quiet thats why.
Do you have Skype: yes but i prefer teamspeak over skype.
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: yes. only rule i may mess up with would probley be the respect higher people cause sometimes i sound like i'm being disrespectful but i assure you i don't mean to be. :/
How active are you on Average per day: I don't have a 100% answer but on average i can be on maybe 2-5 hours etc.

sorry for my horrible grammar.

jakeM56

Soulsand
IGN: JakeTheSnache
Timezone: Eastern Timezone/United States of America
How long have you played HeroCraft: More than a year.
Class/profession and level: Ranger level 2 crafter level 1
Why do you want to join Misthalin: Because I want to join PvP Based town and wanna help Misthalin build there town and gain reputation.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 9.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 8.
Do you have Teamspeak: Yes.
Do you have Skype: Yes.
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Yes I can.
How active are you on Average per day: I'm mostly active but I do have hockey and what not. An hour or two a day.

tappkids

Dirt
IGN: tappkids
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
How long have you played HeroCraft: A few days
Class/profession and level: WIzard/ crafter 2
Why do you want to join Misthalin: I wouldhing like a safe haven and a way to help make somet
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 7
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 8
Do you have Teamspeak: No
Do you have Skype: Yes
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Yes
How active are you on Average per day: I try for a few hours during the week, over the weekend it depends on if I have to do something special

aceliip

Gold
IGN: Aceliip
Timezone: Mountain
How long have you played HeroCraft: 9 months
Class/profession and level: due too recent reset im a lvl 1 cleric (used too be a master shaman)
Why do you want to join Misthalin: because I am mostly a mage player and love everything too do with magic.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 5
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 10
Do you have Teamspeak: yes
Do you have Skype: yes
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: yes deffinately
How active are you on Average per day: very active untill i get a job then semi at that point obviously

Lepita

Gold
IGN: will1am2000
Timezone: EDT
How long have you played HeroCraft: I don't know the answer to this sorry i played alot but my friends quit first time so i left the game shortly after then game updated and got reset and i played again but my town quit yet again so i quit again and i'm rejoining again now... i don't know how long ive played but i'm quite familiar with the game. (maybe 3 months ish? in total) i started playing around a year ago +
Class/profession and level: ninja level 5 (probley higher when you read this.) and crafter level 4-6 (sorry i'm not currently in the game and i forgot :p.
Why do you want to join Misthalin: Herocraft is boring and kinda dull without other players. unfortunately i don't have a 100% reason for wanting to join other then that because i asked in /ch re and got told to apply if i want.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 7-8 ish? (i actually beat a paladin in a fight while leveling up before writing this if that matters. tho he was low leveled like me and was only 1 or 2 higher.)
Do you have Teamspeak: yes however my mic doesn't work that great right now cause i recently moved and it hates my room.... i can join teamspeak and sit in there and talk some but if i'm kind of quiet thats why.
Do you have Skype: yes but i prefer teamspeak over skype.
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: yes. only rule i may mess up with would probley be the respect higher people cause sometimes i sound like i'm being disrespectful but i assure you i don't mean to be. :/
How active are you on Average per day: I don't have a 100% answer but on average i can be on maybe 2-5 hours etc.

sorry for my horrible grammar.

Accepted, Welcome to Misthalin. @will1am2000

IGN: JakeTheSnache
Timezone: Eastern Timezone/United States of America
How long have you played HeroCraft: More than a year.
Class/profession and level: Ranger level 2 crafter level 1
Why do you want to join Misthalin: Because I want to join PvP Based town and wanna help Misthalin build there town and gain reputation.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 9.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 8.
Do you have Teamspeak: Yes.
How active are you on Average per day: I'm mostly active but I do have hockey and what not. An hour or two a day.

Accepted, Welcome to Misthalin. @jakeM56

IGN: tappkids
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
Class/profession and level: WIzard/ crafter 2
Why do you want to join Misthalin: I wouldhing like a safe haven and a way to help make somet
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 7
How active are you on Average per day: I try for a few hours during the week, over the weekend it depends on if I have to do something special

Accepted, Welcome to Misthalin. @tappkids

IGN: Aceliip
Timezone: Mountain
How long have you played HeroCraft: 9 months
Class/profession and level: due too recent reset im a lvl 1 cleric (used too be a master shaman)
Why do you want to join Misthalin: because I am mostly a mage player and love everything too do with magic.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 5
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 10
Do you have Teamspeak: yes
Do you have Skype: yes
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: yes deffinately
How active are you on Average per day: very active untill i get a job then semi at that point obviously

Accepted, Welcome to Misthalin. @aceliip

Last edited:

Lepita

Gold
IGN:Rocklobster89
Timezone: Pacific
How long have you been in Misthalin: Since day 1
Class/Profession and level: 42 cleric/60 farmer
Why do you think you'd be a good Council Member: I'm dedicated to Misthalin and it's progression. I want to see it grow into a powerful nation. Being online as much as I am, I'm in a good position for training new recruits and overseeing any projects we have going.
Have you ever been in trouble on herocraft(banned, muted, etc): I have not
What do you think your responsibilities will be as a Council Member: Helping decide who gets to join the town, delegating project tasks to townies, and helping to make sure that we make money and get our town built and defended. And making sure we have the materials to get projects done.
How active are you on Average per day: About 8-12 hours

Accepted, Thank you for joining Misthalin's Council Ranks! @Brosephonie

Timezone: PST
How long I have played you played Herocraft: I played since before last, but I rejoined a week ago for the new map.
Class/Profession and Level: Berserker 5 and Blacksmith 2
Why do you want to join Misthalin: I want to join a town for the first time in the new map.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: Probably 5-6 since I think I'm mediocre, but I don't know how good I am.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 7 I am good at building, but I'm not good enough where I can do very intricate designs like a spaceship.
Do you have TeamSpeak: I can't get it since I have no memory left on my computer.
Do you have Skype: Same as TeamSpeak
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: 100%
How active are you on Average per day: I'll be on for 30 minutes guaranteed. I'll be on more depending on how much time I have available and as long as I'm having fun, I'll keep playing.
IGN: SilvaZoldyck

Lepita

Gold
Timezone: PST
How long I have played you played Herocraft: I played since before last, but I rejoined a week ago for the new map.
Class/Profession and Level: Berserker 5 and Blacksmith 2
Why do you want to join Misthalin: I want to join a town for the first time in the new map.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: Probably 5-6 since I think I'm mediocre, but I don't know how good I am.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 7 I am good at building, but I'm not good enough where I can do very intricate designs like a spaceship.
Do you have TeamSpeak: I can't get it since I have no memory left on my computer.
Do you have Skype: Same as TeamSpeak
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: 100%
How active are you on Average per day: I'll be on for 30 minutes guaranteed. I'll be on more depending on how much time I have available and as long as I'm having fun, I'll keep playing.
IGN: SilvaZoldyck

Denied, Sorry but you do not meet our standards as of what we're looking for.
Teamspeak is a requirement. Also we're very much so looking for pvp-based town members. @SilvaZoldyck

99thslayer

Stone
IGN: 99thslayer
Timezone: GMT -5 (EDT)
How long have you played HeroCraft: For over a year
Class/profession and level: Level 3 Dragoon and level 5 Crafter
Why do you want to join Misthalin: For one, with the global PvP, I want to know I'll be safe from random PvPing. Also, I would much prefer to survive and adventure with other people rather than by myself. I also want to be able to help out other players if and when I can.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: Around 7
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 3.5
Do you have Skype: Yes. I do not give this out willingly
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: I can and will
How active are you on Average per day: Not very active with school and all that. If I am on, usually a minimum of an hour. Sometimes much longer than that.

Damion03

Wood
IGN: Damion03 :D
Timezone: Southern Time
How long have you played HeroCraft: About 1 Year But Stoped For Alittle
Class/profession and level: Ninja
Why do you want to join Misthalin: Yes :D
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: About A 8
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 3
Do you have Teamspeak: Nope Sorry
Do you have Skype: Nope Sorry
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server:Yes :D
How active are you on Average per day: Like Everyday On Weekends :D

IGN: 99thslayer
Timezone: GMT -5 (EDT)
How long have you played HeroCraft: For over a year
Class/profession and level: Level 3 Dragoon and level 5 Crafter
Why do you want to join Misthalin: For one, with the global PvP, I want to know I'll be safe from random PvPing. Also, I would much prefer to survive and adventure with other people rather than by myself. I also want to be able to help out other players if and when I can.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: Around 7
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 3.5
Do you have Skype: Yes. I do not give this out willingly
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: I can and will
How active are you on Average per day: Not very active with school and all that. If I am on, usually a minimum of an hour. Sometimes much longer than that.
Approved. Welcome to Misthalin. @99thslayer

IGN: Damion03 :D
Timezone: Southern Time
How long have you played HeroCraft: About 1 Year But Stoped For Alittle
Class/profession and level: Ninja
Why do you want to join Misthalin: Yes :D
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: About A 8
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 3
Do you have Teamspeak: Nope Sorry
Do you have Skype: Nope Sorry
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server:Yes :D
How active are you on Average per day: Like Everyday On Weekends :D

Denied. Unfortunately we don't feel you'll be active enough for our town. Hope you have better luck with another town. @Damion03

IGN: N/A
Timezone: Central
How long have you played HeroCraft: A couple of days
Class/profession and level: Wizard
Why do you want to join Misthalin: Misthalin will help me achieve my goal to become a better wizard!
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 6
Do you have Teamspeak: Have what?
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Of course!
How active are you on Average per day: 2 - 2 1/2 hours​

Lepita

Gold
IGN: N/A
Timezone: Central
How long have you played HeroCraft: A couple of days
Class/profession and level: Wizard
Why do you want to join Misthalin: Misthalin will help me achieve my goal to become a better wizard!
Do you have Teamspeak: Have what?
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Of course!
How active are you on Average per day: 2 - 2 1/2 hours

Denied, We don't appreciate people who apply for multiple towns at the same time

Superpondy

Stone
IGN: Superpondy
Timezone: GMT
How long have you played HeroCraft: 3 days
Class/profession and level: Ranger 2 / Crafter 3
Why do you want to join Misthalin: To join a fun and friendly community. i would like to have help learning Herocraft, and help those who need it. (also to honor the souls of Merlin and Misthalin)
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 7-8
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 6-7
Do you have Teamspeak: Yes
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Why wouldn't I. So, Yes
How active are you on Average per day: a few hours every other day due to college work.

IGN: GHCawesome03
Timezone:CST
Class/profession and level: Level 4 Wizard
Why do you want to join Misthalin: To help others and to be protected.
How active are you on Average per day: Around 2-4 hours

Attachments

• yeezy.png
    yeezy.png
    348.5 KB · Views: 4

Smilytyly

Coal
IGN:Smilytyly
Timezone: Atlantic eh
How long have you played Herocraft: I just started but I will be spending countless hours playing, it's so fun!
Class/Profession/level: I'm a level 3 necromancer and a level 6 crafter.
Why do I want to join Misthalin: I want to join because base of the lore and rules you seem to take rp seriously and not want any bad people to join an ruin it.
1-10 your pvp skills: 7.5 It depends on my gear that I have and who i'm against and their gear.
1-10 your building skills: I love building big structures so I think I'm close to a 9-9.5
TeamSpeak: I used to own it im not scared to get it I have a mic and headset.
Skype; I have Skype
Can I follow the rules: main reason I want to join,yes.
How active am on a day?: I have only took a break when I needed to eat food so I think a lot.

Lepita

Gold
IGN: Superpondy
Timezone: GMT
How long have you played HeroCraft: 3 days
Class/profession and level: Ranger 2 / Crafter 3
Why do you want to join Misthalin: To join a fun and friendly community. i would like to have help learning Herocraft, and help those who need it. (also to honor the souls of Merlin and Misthalin)
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 7-8
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 6-7
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Why wouldn't I. So, Yes
How active are you on Average per day: a few hours every other day due to college work.

Accepted, Welcome to Misthalin! @Superpondy

IGN: GHCawesome03
Timezone:CST
Class/profession and level: Level 4 Wizard
Why do you want to join Misthalin: To help others and to be protected.
How active are you on Average per day: Around 2-4 hours

Accepted, Welcome to Misthalin! @GHCawesome03

IGN:Smilytyly
Timezone: Atlantic eh
How long have you played Herocraft: I just started but I will be spending countless hours playing, it's so fun!
Class/Profession/level: I'm a level 3 necromancer and a level 6 crafter.
Why do I want to join Misthalin: I want to join because base of the lore and rules you seem to take rp seriously and not want any bad people to join an ruin it.
1-10 your pvp skills: 7.5 It depends on my gear that I have and who i'm against and their gear.
1-10 your building skills: I love building big structures so I think I'm close to a 9-9.5
TeamSpeak: I used to own it im not scared to get it I have a mic and headset.
Skype; I have Skype
Can I follow the rules: main reason I want to join,yes.
How active am on a day?: I have only took a break when I needed to eat food so I think a lot.

Accepted, Welcome to Misthalin! @Smilytyly

DeathbyBunny

Stone
IGN: DeathbyBunny
Timezone: EST
How long have you played HeroCraft: For about 4 months I would say.
Class/profession and level: Right now I am a lvl 21 Beguiler and 11 Farmer
Why do you want to join Misthalin: I would like a town I can join to get in touch with the community a bit more. Especially for after everything I have done in Overflow is removed.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: I am about a 6.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: My building skills, if given clear enough definition, 8
Do you have Teamspeak: Yes, but I do not use it often due to it being inconvenient
How active are you on Average per day: Depending on if I have something to do, I can be active for most of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.