• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

misterman127 App

1. Minecraft In-game name: misterman127
  2. Location & Age: NYC/15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I don't recall any recently
  4. Referral(s): @KeybordPiano459
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: ^
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I really want to play on HC with my friend, as mentioned above, and I also want to have a good time.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM12
  10. Additional Info: I play WoW, and I like pie

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
I found that you have two bans on your record, the most recent being early January, triggered by a honeypot.

[0] => tekkit.beyondminecraft.net .:. you have been caught destroying a honeypot block. survival.beyondminecraft.net/honeypot.php
[1] => mc1.minersisle.com .:. Griefing

Like you said, however, that date is not recent at all. Adding onto this, you and your friend KeyboardPiano are admins of this server. Herocraft tends to take caution regarding the whitelisting of admins of other servers, although I'm not sure if I recall the procedure we like to take... @Angyles , may you be of assistance?

Well sorry, I don't remember the bans, but why do you take caution of other server admins? If you want to try connecting to that server, we stopped it awhile ago, if it's still up, someone bought that IP, we used a hosting service.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well sorry, I don't remember the bans, but why do you take caution of other server admins? If you want to try connecting to that server, we stopped it awhile ago, if it's still up, someone bought that IP, we used a hosting service.

Because of advertising not to mention intellectual property theft. What kind of server is it?

I remember now, the first one I broke a honeypot block (I'm still not too sure what that is) and the second one was minor griefing.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I remember now, the first one I broke a honeypot block (I'm still not too sure what that is) and the second one was minor griefing.

Honeypot block is a way to catch griefers. It is random blocks somewhere on the server that when you break them you get banned for griefing. It is not one we are too concerned about but the questions do need to be asked.

It was a survival server with an economy. Also, I wouldn't advertise, I want to stay on HC! :p

As long as you are aware we take intellectual property theft very seriously, and if we catch you advertising you will be banned.

@Zaspar - The decision is yours in regards to whitelisting after you have done your review. The server admin issue is fine, as long as the member is aware. =)

Sorry about bumping, I'm worried if another proctor sees this thread on the forum and it has a couple replies and last person was a proctor, it won't be noticed for awhile =/