• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mirelva's Whitelist Application :U

Mirelva

Wood
1. Minecraft In-game name: Mirelva
2. Location & Age: California, 15
3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Never been banned! OH YA
4. Referral(s): pies207 (Friend setting me up right now)
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend pies207 told me to play..
6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes i have
7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yup of course why not
8. Reason you should be accepted: I usually am pretty active and dont ask alot of questions, i figure stuff out on my own and i would like to see this heroes plugin i've been hearing about.. So ya :p Ill be good.
9. Special key: HCM7
10: Oh and i enjoy other games like Smite, and LoL and other MOBA's and i also like to run track and ride quads around :p

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft In-game name: Mirelva
2. Location & Age: California, 15
3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Never been banned! OH YA
4. Referral(s): pies207 (Friend setting me up right now)
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend pies207 told me to play..
6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes i have
7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yup of course why not
8. Reason you should be accepted: I usually am pretty active and dont ask alot of questions, i figure stuff out on my own and i would like to see this heroes plugin i've been hearing about.. So ya :p Ill be good.
9. Special key: HCM7
10: Oh and i enjoy other games like Smite, and LoL and other MOBA's and i also like to run track and ride quads around :p
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1366079757,1366079256][/DOUBLEPOST]While minor why are you 22 here?

http://empireminecraft.com/members/mirelva.53045/

Mirelva

Wood
I dont know why, in fact i dont even remember this site or making that account nor posting anything on it, then again i havent got into minecraft in a while. Sorry[DOUBLEPOST=1366080006][/DOUBLEPOST]brb we gotta eat[DOUBLEPOST=1366080463][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok im here sorry