• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mine_Craft3rz Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Mine_Craft3rz
  2. Location & Age: 16 Texas
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Co-Worker Mod was greedy and framed me.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Tried but said i already voted today.
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional):No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM13

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Mine_Craft3rz
  2. Location & Age: 16 Texas
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Co-Worker Mod was greedy and framed me.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Tried but said i already voted today.
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional):No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM13
Reviewing

Why does your app say your 16 and your profile say your 23?

Well let me correct myself someone created an account here without me know because ive never been here and it was my first time here.

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
What does that have to do with you posting a whitelist application with your name being the same as your ign, and the profile date and whitelist date being wrong?

What does that have to do with you posting a whitelist application with your name being the same as your ign, and the profile date and whitelist date being wrong?
All im trying to say is someone else created this account whilst im just started finding out bout this server.