• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mindfields white-list app

Mindfields

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Mindfields
  2. Location & Age: United States/15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): Lumont, NinjaBizkit,xxsamdamanxx, jdyoungs,kk0707, and realmatt10000
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From the 3 above they are friends of mine
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am familiar with the heros plugin and i have a lot of friends on the server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM9
  10. Additional Info: I plan on making a town with all of the aforementioned people, and i have even made hero classes before.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1347366036,1347365977][/DOUBLEPOST]Please explain these bans including when they occurred. Thanks!

[0] => mc.aviatorshow.com .:. griefing, lb and pic proof
[1] => mc.godsyn.com .:. [6] Floating Tree

Mindfields

Glowing Redstone
[0] => mc.aviatorshow.com .:. griefing, lb and pic proof
[1] => mc.godsyn.com .:. [6] Floating Tree

Hm, i think these were a long time ago, but i will attempt to explain them anyway.
The first one was me and a real life friend (not any of the people in the referral) trolling on a server one of his friends played on, and the second one i honestly cant remember, sorry.

Mindfields

Glowing Redstone
We were just griefing our other friend not really anyone else, but he got pissed at us and told some admins and we got banned, we didnt seriously play on that server.

Mindfields

Glowing Redstone
Alot of my friends are already playing on Herocraft, and all of them take it very seriously. They do not cheat and play 100% legitimately. I hope to join them, and would not risk the privilege of playing Herocraft by breaking the rules.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to go ahead and give you a chance on the server. Be mindful of our rules.

Welcome to Herocraft! Please note because we are having issues with our commands, so your permissions will be updated within the next 24 hours. Meanwhile please join our server via the greylist. Thanks for being patient!