• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

mikelawman2's application

1. Minecraft In-game name: mikelawman2
  2. Location & Age: navarre, Flroida 17 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): Bobbiejoe2, Natebobjr, Techs_rule, Sirsan3
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From the people above.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will the moment I finish this app
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Because I love RPG and MMO's I play WoW and Rift and on some minecraft servers with friends Bobbiejoe2 and Natebobjr
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCm11}
  10. Additional Info: I just want to play some heroic craft with my pals I'm in my Senoir year of highschool and want something to do after school and would love to be apart of your server.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: mikelawman
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will the moment I finish this app
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Because I love RPG and MMO's I play WoW and Rift and on some minecraft servers with friends Bobbiejoe2 and Natebobjr
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCm11
  10. Additional Info: I just want to play some heroic craft with my pals I'm in my Senoir year of highschool and want something to do after school and would love to be apart of your server.
Reviewing

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: mikelawman2
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCm11}
Reviewing

1995 sep 6, sorry i put 1990 for most things since i was young before sorry common mistake i make hope no hard feelings.