• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Micko888 Whitelist

Micko888

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name:
  2. micko888
  3. Location & Age:
  4. Australia, 16 years old.
  5. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when)
  6. No other bans that I can recall.
  7. Referral(s):
  8. DrMadFellow
  9. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
  10. People in a mumble I go in a lot was playing it. Thought I would give it a go.
  11. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
  12. Yes I have voted for the server. On both websites.
  13. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:
  14. Yes I do agree to them. I will always follow them and not break them.
  15. Reason you should be accepted:
  16. I am hoping to get accepted because I like these types of games. I am a loyal member and I participate in many types of things. I am a great builder and really good at redstone. I like to work with others and I plan to work with my friends to build a really great city. I will help others if and when I can with whatever they need helping with.
  17. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):
  18. Special key = {HCm8}
  19. Additional Info:
  20. If I find something that looks cool and I get permission I can record it and put it on my youtube channel to promote the server. I will report any glitching and spamming because no one likes it.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1347159236,1347159107][/DOUBLEPOST]I have managed to come across 5 bans, explain them all in detail. Also include when they occured.

[0] => 1.haftacraft.com .:. major griefing lb screenshots/proof
[1] => play.scribbleserver.com .:. naughty player, bad!
[2] => minecraftserver.no-ip.org .:. spawn killing.
[3] => 50.22.17.104:25631 .:. change me

[username] => micko888
[issuer] => uncovery
[server] => uncovery.me
[reason] => more reasons than I could count here. Mostly being an idiot, liar, help-vampire and all-out jerk.
[time] => 2012-01-11 20:19:35

Note: *[3] => 50.22.17.104:25631 .:. change me* I am very curious to hear about this one.

Micko888

TNT
0 - Im not sure but I think that was when my account was hacked. I have now fixed that issue and I know it will not happen again but other than that Im not sure thats what I do. I don't actually grief I hate it when people do that. This happen this year, early in the year

1 - This is because I watched a video from team aVo (I don't do what they do) I logged in and they kept everyone in spawn. I asked why and they banned me for no reason. (Check blinx241 should be the same reason why, it is my spare account that I use for time-lapses)

2 - I killed one person at spawn because he was chasing me and wouldn't leave me alone. I killed him like 2 times then ran away and he didn't follow me. This happened late last year I think.

3. Change me? Im clueless to that as well. I usually don't play on servers that have don't have an actual word IP over numbers. But I was at one time went on a server and got instantly banned. Could of been this one. This happened early last year.

4 - Ok these guys are right I was lying to them at one stage this was when I was like 14 or something and I wasn't thinking at the time or the consequences that would occur. I said that I made a 100 and something combination lock and they wanted to see it. I said the map got corrupted and that I couldn't get it. The next occurrence was when I said for uncovery (The admin) to come see my church. He said he was busy and then he logged out. I then went to say that he was a lier. I then had a fight with another person and I just left the server. They must of banned me from it.

I have been playing on MinecraftCC. Where I have been for over a year now. I sometimes don't play minecraft for a period of time and one period was when I was hacked (Early this year). You can go ask Sgtspike that I haven't caused any problems for anyone at CC. I won't misbehave anymore. The time I did was one uncovery. This was when I was young and not mature.

Thanks micko

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Looking at all of these, time has passed between all of those bans. Trusting that you have matured since those bans (disregarding the "change me" ban) I will give you a chance on Herocraft.

Welcome to Herocraft! We are having issues regarding permissions so we can only whitelist once per day. You are expected to be whitelisted within 24 hours. Until you are whitelisted feel free to play on the server as part of the greylist. Thanks for being patient!