• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Michael Cordeiro (MrBlux)'s Application

MrBlux

Wood
In-game name: MrBlux

Location & Age: Earth, Ontario, Toronto & 15 years old

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): To be honest, I don't remeber. It's been a year since I played Minecraft but I DO remember when I got banned on a Zombie Survival server for griefing. But I worked hard to get the blocks back and repair it myself. I was allowed back on the server :)

Referral(s): Nope. Sorry!

Reason you should be accepted: I'm a pretty fun person to be around. I crack jokes sometimes to lighten the mood, but I'm also very serious when it's not time to joke around. I also started playing Minecraft every time I feel like not playing League of Legends, so I'm sure I will be on the server a lot. I also love role-playing in video games, so you can expect a lot of that coming from me.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: On a minecraft server website. I just searched "Hero" looking for servers with the hero mod. And this one was 2nd on the list! :)

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No not yet. But only because I already voted for another server I used to go on until I found this one.

Additional Info: I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha, but stopped ever since I started playing League of Legends. But it's been a real pain playing unpausable 30-45 minute games, so I decided to start playing some MC again because it's fun, and I can take a break any time.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): To be honest, I don't remeber. It's been a year since I played Minecraft but I DO remember when I got banned on a Zombie Survival server for griefing. But I worked hard to get the blocks back and repair it myself. I was allowed back on the server :)

Referral(s): Nope. Sorry!

Reason you should be accepted: I'm a pretty fun person to be around. I crack jokes sometimes to lighten the mood, but I'm also very serious when it's not time to joke around. I also started playing Minecraft every time I feel like not playing League of Legends, so I'm sure I will be on the server a lot. I also love role-playing in video games, so you can expect a lot of that coming from me.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: On a minecraft server website. I just searched "Hero" looking for servers with the hero mod. And this one was 2nd on the list! :)

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No not yet. But only because I already voted for another server I used to go on until I found this one.

Additional Info: I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha, but stopped ever since I started playing League of Legends. But it's been a real pain playing unpausable 30-45 minute games, so I decided to start playing some MC again because it's fun, and I can take a break any time.
Reviewing

MrBlux

Wood

Oh! I'm real sorry. I didn't copy/paste all of it.

Referral(s): None. Sorry!

How did you hear about Herocraft?: On a minecraft server website. I just searched "Hero" looking for servers with the hero mod. And this one was 2nd on the list! :).

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM6
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): No

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh! I'm real sorry. I didn't copy/paste all of it.

Referral(s): None. Sorry!

How did you hear about Herocraft?: On a minecraft server website. I just searched "Hero" looking for servers with the hero mod. And this one was 2nd on the list! :).

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM6
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): No
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1374770038,1374769874][/DOUBLEPOST]Whitelisted