• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Memories of bastion.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Y'all may think I'm a raging drunk. Then you'll see the irony in miner's signature. Love that show. He's my HERO! =] Love your sig mang.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
LO and Umbra were fighting on east road. There was a small hole next to their region. Me(35 bloodmage) Truecorruptor(disciple), and Pewpew(Bloodmage) 3v3'd Delf as dragoon, Lumont as dragoon, and another dragoon. We won and it was in a 1 block hole.

Paul_Bakken

Obsidian
The number of people in this thread who killed me while I was trying to build roads has got to be about 60% or so.

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
When @Nightroado hollowed out Rapture's UC and built Big Blue, the giant dragon.
When me and my old skytribe crew would camp old Citadel back when we still lived out of a personal region.
Building the road that inspired the creation of the public road system around Bastion.