• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Megalodon. Does it still live ?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I would like to see some evidence, what if it lives in the far deep sea?

"85% of the oceans in the world is unexplored"
They wouldn't have those pictures if it was in deep, unexplored sea. Thus, this is can not prove that those pictures are real.
Well, they found some remains of one. That maybe means that there are still some out there!

Anyway, i don't give a shit if it exists or not and i don't think we will find a answer on this questions even many years from now, maybe we will never know.
As Dsaw said. Remains just means it was alive a some point, which we already know.

Fake, not real.

No one said they are. Btw. I agree with most of the opinions you guys have stated, really wish the sea was explored fully... Imagine what mind-blowing creatures are left for us to discover now... I hope we don't discover a HUGE motherfucker the size of the USA

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
I disagree. Since it is the size of ol' 'murica doesn't mean it's stomach is the size of the USA. So no, it would be too big a meal for it .
Well, after a quick search, USA should be over 9 million square kilometers bigger than my country, I dont think it would be too big of a meal.

Well HC is populated mostly by people who live in the same time zone ( idk. which one is America ) so I thought he was american...

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Well HC is populated mostly by people who live in the same time zone ( idk. which one is America ) so I thought he was american...
US is divided into like 3 or 4 timezones I believe. MultiHeartGold lives in a timezone that is 7 - 11 hours from US times lmao. (GMT +2)

US is divided into like 3 or 4 timezones I believe. MultiHeartGold lives in a timezone that is 7 - 11 hours from US times lmao. (GMT +2)

Yeah but the time differences are not really big like for Europeans and Americans. Only a few hours difference... And how was I supposed to know where he lived ? :p Nvm though, this isn't a thread for discussing timezones ...

Megalodon for sure went extinct (not sure when) for two reasons in my opinion;
1) All of the bodies of water Megaladon lived in were poisoned with sulfer and ash during a mass extinction
2) If any survived, they were over fished by people, because a megalodon could feed so many and its teeth were good for tools.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah but the time differences are not really big like for Europeans and Americans. Only a few hours difference... And how was I supposed to know where he lived ? :p Nvm though, this isn't a thread for discussing timezones ...
Actually, time difference is really big between EU and Americans. Whenever I'm on HC after school there are like 15 people on and when it's night for me and 100 people are on people are like ''good afternoon''.

Actually, time difference is really big between EU and Americans. Whenever I'm on HC after school there are like 15 people on and when it's night for me and 100 people are on people are like ''good afternoon''.

That's what I meant :p And yeah the same story for me after school :D