• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Me leaving >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
sooo this server has been fun for me, iv had my fun times, this time unlike my one last map im leaving forever, not till next map or anything so pls dont close dis, this is my sincere goodbye, you have all been awesome to play with, ill be on teamspeak every now and then but for now im off,

bai bai all
[USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP] can you move this to the uh bye bye forum or whatever ty bai <3

ily all

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
sooo this server has been fun for me, iv had my fun times, this time unlike my one last map im leaving forever, not till next map or anything so pls dont close dis, this is my sincere goodbye, you have all been awesome to play with, ill be on teamspeak every now and then but for now im off,

bai bai all
[USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] can you move this to the uh bye bye forum or whatever ty bai <3

ily all

No idea who you are, but bai. And don't worry if the nipple has been suckled out. That's why God made 2 of them!

iceball626

Iron

bai bai all
[USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] can you move this to the uh bye bye forum or whatever ty bai <3

ily all
Good bye fellow hero.
No idea who you are, but bai. And don't worry if the nipple has been suckled out. That's why God made 2 of them!
only you would do this

Status
Not open for further replies.