• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Me leaving >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
sooo this server has been fun for me, iv had my fun times, this time unlike my one last map im leaving forever, not till next map or anything so pls dont close dis, this is my sincere goodbye, you have all been awesome to play with, ill be on teamspeak every now and then but for now im off,

bai bai all
[USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP] can you move this to the uh bye bye forum or whatever ty bai <3

ily all

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
sooo this server has been fun for me, iv had my fun times, this time unlike my one last map im leaving forever, not till next map or anything so pls dont close dis, this is my sincere goodbye, you have all been awesome to play with, ill be on teamspeak every now and then but for now im off,

bai bai all
[USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] can you move this to the uh bye bye forum or whatever ty bai <3

ily all
No idea who you are, but bai. And don't worry if the nipple has been suckled out. That's why God made 2 of them!

bai bai all
[USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] can you move this to the uh bye bye forum or whatever ty bai <3

ily all
Good bye fellow hero.
No idea who you are, but bai. And don't worry if the nipple has been suckled out. That's why God made 2 of them!
only you would do this

Status
Not open for further replies.