• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MC 1.8 = 9/21 6PM CST

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
That's it! You heard it, we'll be introducing 1.8.1 at 6PM CST on 9/21 - so ready the exploring hat because the map is getting expanded by 1000R!
Other things to note, Patch 2.7.1 will probably be coming in as well, not all changes will be in at once

Some of the functions with Heroes won't be 100%
They aren't game breaking or too hindering and will be fixed in following patches.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
I cant wait, this will change the way the game is played with the health/food changes. Not to mention all the raw resources that will be in the new frontier.

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
That's it! You heard it, we'll be introducing 1.8.1 at 6PM CST on 9/21 - so ready the exploring hat because the map is getting expanded by 1000R!
Other things to note, Patch 2.7.1 will probably be coming in as well, not all changes will be in at once
So, the 1000 expansion will be generated using the 1.8 algorithm? i.e. larger biomes, ravines, etc ?

nmtonj

Soulsand
NO!!!!!!
Will the hunger and exp bar be incorporated into heroes, with the expansion?

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
yes! now i can play since i was too lazy to download 1.7 after i updated.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
"Fixed a few annoying lighting bugs, like fences under walls and such. We're hoping (HOPING!) to release something tomorrow."

Word on the street - notch is putting in 1.8.2 tomorrow... not sure if its a grand idea to update today or not now..