• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MC 1.8 = 9/21 6PM CST

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
So kainzo i take it this will be set to hardcore so on depletion of food we will eventually die, we wont be using the normal mode were your hearts only go down to 5?

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
"Fixed a few annoying lighting bugs, like fences under walls and such. We're hoping (HOPING!) to release something tomorrow."

Word on the street - notch is putting in 1.8.2 tomorrow... not sure if it's a grand idea to update today or not now..

I vote we go for it! Valve time dictates "hoping for tomorrow" means some time next week ;)

Kind of like how "soon" means one hour to one month.

purenrgiii

Iron
omg. good bye arrow spammers. hello crit. hello resurants. hello hidden revine villages. hopefully 3 strong holds.

purenrgiii

Iron
ideas. magic spell- hunger, starve,and famine.
control- uses a ender orb to summon 3 passive enderman.
fighting. cleave- after a successful crit next crit with in 2 sec doubles and the next crit doubles and so on. and other action aside fron walking or jumping i.e. sprint, attack,eat, taking damage. break the chain.
archers. barrage- only with fully charged bow and must be stading still.
ninja vanish- consumes 1 ender orb and all hunger to teleport to the clicked location.
what do you guys think?

mrfreaker

ICE ICE ICE!
glad to see you went with the ready set go type thing, but please leave 1.8 alone when it comes to healing with food, i wanna see healers become more necessary, since there's not a huge advantage to having them in your group

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Way to change the ETA Kainzo... :( I want to play so badly! But I understand there must be some issues that were encountered.

(*cough* Hurry the hell up! *cough*)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
General:
Minecraft Update 1.8.1 patch applied on b1183 mod
Map increased by 1000R, the borders now extend to 3500R (over 90% size increase!)
Shroom growth returns...

Heroes:
Dragoon's can now gain mining exp.
Monks can now use wood and stone hoes.

EXP:
silverfish: 20
enderman: 50
cavespider: 35

DMG:
Enderman: 25
Silverfish: 10
Cavespider: 12

Skills:
Cleave - hit multiple enemies
Impale - Damage + Slight push
Silence - temp silences the victim from using skills
Several skills created/added - introduction of the "crafter" leveling skills (more to come!)
Woodcutting - increases the chance of dropping X material
Mining - increases the chance of dropping X material
Herbalism - increases the chance of dropping X material

Reagent Skills:

Classes:
Dragoon - NEW SKILL, Impale - lvl 50, 35% mana, cd 6s
Rangers - projectile-damage:
ARROW: 15
Dreadknight - Cleave, lvl 35
Samurai - Cleave, lvl 40
Thief - Silence, lvl 25, 50% mana 10s cd

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Woot!!! The stone brick blocks will be greatly loved.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Resolved the majority of the lag issues - will need to test with 120 online again to be sure its fixed. Waiting on the optimized test build before we can resume 20/20 TPS.

Welcome to 1.8!
Expect more Heroes changes in the following days to come too!

Great job Kainzo and the coders , I can't believe you got it in so quickly and without a ton of bugs, almost seems perfect

mrfreaker

ICE ICE ICE!
i know your probably really busy kainzo, but could we get an ETA as to when we can get nether, since 1.9 will probably drop in the next couple weeks, and i want me some nether bricks