• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Maxmaxm's Whitelist Application

maxmaxm

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: maxmaxm
  2. Location & Age: I live in the state of Maryland and I am 14 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I have been banned a few times in the distant past - I cannot remember the names of these servers - for childish thing such as advertising... In the past year, I have not been banned from any servers, and have become much more mature than I was when I first starting playing Minecraft.
  4. Referral(s): oIR3CON
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft through my friend, oIR3CON, who I met on a server that I have played on for around 2 years.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I haven't voted at the time of the application, since minestatus is not processing my votes as of now.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have read through the wiki, and the variety that the heroes plugin brings to Minecraft amazes me. I really think that playing on this server will offer a higher, immersive gameplay experience. I'd love to be able to hang out with my friend oIR3CON on the server, leveling up and fighting alongside him, and maybe even eventually starting up a town.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCm7
  10. Additional Info: Although you may see my ban records as a reason to not accept me, please take my word that I have matured since my string of bans... I hope to be able to join your server soon!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1346697466,1346696649][/DOUBLEPOST]
  1. Minecraft In-game name: maxmaxm
  2. Location & Age: I live in the state of Maryland and I am 14 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I have been banned a few times in the distant past - I cannot remember the names of these servers - for childish thing such as advertising... In the past year, I have not been banned from any servers, and have become much more mature than I was when I first starting playing Minecraft.
  4. Referral(s): oIR3CON
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft through my friend, oIR3CON, who I met on a server that I have played on for around 2 years.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I haven't voted at the time of the application, since minestatus is not processing my votes as of now.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have read through the wiki, and the variety that the heroes plugin brings to Minecraft amazes me. I really think that playing on this server will offer a higher, immersive gameplay experience. I'd love to be able to hang out with my friend oIR3CON on the server, leveling up and fighting alongside him, and maybe even eventually starting up a town.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCm7
  10. Additional Info: Although you may see my ban records as a reason to not accept me, please take my word that I have matured since my string of bans... I hope to be able to join your server soon!
Are you able to explain these bans @maxmaxm?

[0] => mc.rocketcraft.net .:. spam
[1] => mine.catserve.net .:. Advertising

maxmaxm

Wood
Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1346697466,1346696649][/DOUBLEPOST]Are you able to explain these bans @maxmaxm?

[0] => mc.rocketcraft.net .:. spam
[1] => mine.catserve.net .:. Advertising

These are the bans that I talked about in my post, in which I really wasn't thinking. They were servers that I had just joined with my friend, and the admins were corrupt and unresponsive... I got a little out of hand, and was banned for it. This was a while back, nearer to when I first starting playing Minecraft. I was a bit immature back then.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
These are the bans that I talked about in my post, in which I really wasn't thinking. They were servers that I had just joined with my friend, and the admins were corrupt and unresponsive... I got a little out of hand, and was banned for it. This was a while back, nearer to when I first starting playing Minecraft. I was a bit immature back then.
Because those bans are from awhile ago and I assume you have matured since then, I have no more concerns. Welcome to Herocraft! Check your inbox for further details.