• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Matt_me12's whitelist application

matt_me12

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: matt_me12 (not with a capital, I accidently forgot it as I signed up).
  2. Location & Age: Newfoundland, 13.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I had one temporary ban, on a server named Mclegion. I was banned for joking with a friend about a modified client, (that I was not using, nor did I plan on using it) and an admin saw, and banned me for two days.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From another server who runs the heroes plug-in.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I tried, but notification popped up saying that i was not a paying account, or that minecraft.net was having troubles. I feel as if it were the latter, as I have used this voting site before.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I feel that i should be accepted because I am a polite, helpful, and kind person, who is experienced in servers like these, and I get along with almost everyone. (I would say everyone, but their are certain people who you just don't agree with. Thankfully, the last person I have disliked moved to a different part of the world, and since then I have been happy with those around me).
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCm9} (Or 8, I am unsure whether or not an underscore counts as a character).
  10. Additional Info: I enjoy reading, video games, writing novels ( usually fiction), and playing sports (mostly rugby). I plan on getting a degree in science, then proceeding into med school, where I plan to specialize in the field of anesthesiology. As you have plenty more application waiting i'm sure, I will end off here.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: matt_me12 (not with a capital, I accidently forgot it as I signed up).
  2. Location & Age: Newfoundland, 13.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I had one temporary ban, on a server named Mclegion. I was banned for joking with a friend about a modified client, (that I was not using, nor did I plan on using it) and an admin saw, and banned me for two days.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From another server who runs the heroes plug-in.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I tried, but notification popped up saying that i was not a paying account, or that minecraft.net was having troubles. I feel as if it were the latter, as I have used this voting site before.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I feel that i should be accepted because I am a polite, helpful, and kind person, who is experienced in servers like these, and I get along with almost everyone. (I would say everyone, but their are certain people who you just don't agree with. Thankfully, the last person I have disliked moved to a different part of the world, and since then I have been happy with those around me).
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCm9} (Or 8, I am unsure whether or not an underscore counts as a character).
  10. Additional Info: I enjoy reading, video games, writing novels ( usually fiction), and playing sports (mostly rugby). I plan on getting a degree in science, then proceeding into med school, where I plan to specialize in the field of anesthesiology. As you have plenty more application waiting i'm sure, I will end off here.
Minor question, why are you 13 in your application but...

14 here http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...n-prison-server/page__st__38480#entry14847551

22 here http://www.imagicraft.net/forum/index.php?members/matt_me12.1730/

What is your real age?