• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Masashi2012 Application

1. IGN-Masashi2012
2. Location & Age: Arizona, 21
3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
4. Referral(s): None
5. Reason you should be accepted: I have been on many minecraft servers, even two as admin. Building and giving use to my creative mind on enjoying the world of minecraft. I work well with others, and treat others all with respect. I have read your wiki, rules, and guidelines of your server, and fully understand them. I would be glad to join in a town and help with the gain of the group.
6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking around on the web for a good server for Rp, not only that but more based to have an interesting idea that bring most of my gaming of other mmorpg's. No sooner that I searched you guys were first. I checked up on some others before applying, and HC was the best out of them.
7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
9. Special key: HCM11
10. Have you subscribed to our youtube channel: Yes

Additional info: I have built towns and designed a custom mine system for easy and safe for miners. Auto sorting and Auto cooking systems using hoppers and chests.

fbkm_zpsb2704bdf.png

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
1. IGN-Masashi2012
2. Location & Age: Arizona, 21
3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
4. Referral(s): None
5. Reason you should be accepted: I have been on many minecraft servers, even two as admin. Building and giving use to my creative mind on enjoying the world of minecraft. I work well with others, and treat others all with respect. I have read your wiki, rules, and guidelines of your server, and fully understand them. I would be glad to join in a town and help with the gain of the group.
6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking around on the web for a good server for Rp, not only that but more based to have an interesting idea that bring most of my gaming of other mmorpg's. No sooner that I searched you guys were first. I checked up on some others before applying, and HC was the best out of them.
7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
9. Special key: HCM11
10. Have you subscribed to our youtube channel: Yes

Additional info: I have built towns and designed a custom mine system for easy and safe for miners. Auto sorting and Auto cooking systems using hoppers and chests.

fbkm_zpsb2704bdf.png

Reviewing

I wouldn't know cause this account is my brother's that lives in WA, Hence why the account on there says its in WA. Since Than that time ago I have been owner of the account so I wouldn't know how to correctly answer that for you

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I wouldn't know cause this account is my brother's that lives in WA, Hence why the account on there says its in WA. Since Than that time ago I have been owner of the account so I wouldn't know how to correctly answer that for you

So he no longer has access to the account?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes he no longer has access to this account. Password was changed. And I and full owner of this account.

I will give you a chance, however if for any reason your brother gains access to the account and causes any issues this account will be banned. It is your responsibility to keep your account safe, and we do not accept the excuse "My brother did it" in a ban/mute appeal.

That is fine. I don't believe in that excuse anyway. So, problems wont be caused. Hes 21 also, So understanding the well being of a server and respect of people. Promise that problems will not be caused. If there is a reason needed for the ban/mute it will be on me. And will take full responsibly