• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Marcofr's whitelist application

marcofr

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: marcofr
  2. Location & Age: Canada/Montreal 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I was banned from bloodheroes by accident. Bloodheroes is a very corrupt server where admins ban people just so they can get rid of them. Since i was in a strong faction(plugin) one of the admins banned me for no reason but, I never really got to sending an apeal.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about from my friend adam19991999 who is already whitelisted.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think i should be accepted because I am a mature player who takes server rules and discipline very seriously. Getting banned from a server is stupid and only gives you a bad reputation. Finally I am also a very nice player who loves to help out the community.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCM7
  10. Additional Info: Finally, I would just like to say thank you for reading over this thread.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
~~Reviewing~~[DOUBLEPOST=1347759636,1347757825][/DOUBLEPOST]I may have found the ban you are refering to:
[0] => 82.14.186.138 .:. lvl 2 ban appeal at swclan.org

Would it be that one?

marcofr

Stone
No sorry it is not that one it is a faction server called blood heroes where i was banned by an admin abuser.

marcofr

Stone
Hmm let me think I dont remember anything about a swclan but I think I was banned because i broke blocks to get into someones house I am really not sure I'm sorry.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Since it is only one ban , I am letting it slide.
Please know that we take any and all griefing seriously. Please read up on the rules and what we consider griefing.
Other than that, welcome to Herocraft!