• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Map overview (png format)

R3xz

Glowstone
So many circles, so many new random towns lol.

I wonder what its like when region can be any polygon and not just a circle. I could imagine some crazy town shapes.

I have a question about the town circles... As I was constructing something for a town, they built a pillar and asked me to build a circle around it. I placed the blocks 75 blocks away in all directions (i.e. a 151-diameter circle). Is the center of a town a single block (which would make the circle 151 wide) or is it a point where four blocks converge (a 150-diameter block)? IMO, both could be argued as having a 75 block radius.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I have a question about the town circles... As I was constructing something for a town, they built a pillar and asked me to build a circle around it. I placed the blocks 75 blocks away in all directions (i.e. a 151-diameter circle). Is the center of a town a single block (which would make the circle 151 wide) or is it a point where four blocks converge (a 150-diameter block)? IMO, both could be argued as having a 75 block radius.
Town rings are for official towns - not wannabes :p

Do you always dodge questions this way?
Fine, I was building a glass dome around their city. It was meant to be a boundary, and I was asking about the exact diameter of town rings because it would be awesome if my diameter matched up perfectly once they got their ring. Chances are, it'll be one or two squares off, but I can't know because you won't tell me. :p

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
That's a massive image file.

Hey! I can see my house from here!

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Nice try Kainzo, but this isn't the map. This fake map claims there are places that haven't been touched. Could you please post the real thing? Thanks.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Nice try Kainzo, but this isn't the map. This fake map claims there are places that haven't been touched. Could you please post the real thing? Thanks.
the map always shows the map a few days ago. Changes that have been applied not too long ago wont be in the map.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
A lot? Or little? 105 is nothing for maps this large. The old ones Kain uploaded were 300 MB+. Maps are big ass pictures lol.