• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Map overview (png format)

Rofii

Legacy Supporter 7
Can someone overlay a grid of coords on the new labeled map render?

Like... lines for the X and Z coords every 100 blocks or so. I think it would be helpful.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Any idea when the next map render will be released?

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
gabizou said:
Any idea when the next map render will be released?

I requested a render before he mails the server, I think I was heard, I told neo to ask him for me and someone in g said he already said he would.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Render incoming
Sorry for the lateness.

Someone downsize this its 130MB.
http://www.mediafire.com/?fnroolwlgzxsnxe

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
23 days since last rendering. It would be nice to have a new one. Many new towns have been formed and many towns have died. And if our amazing creations are soon to be destroyed then it would be nice to have a map to remember them on. :icon_biggrin:

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
ruethian said:
23 days since last rendering. It would be nice to have a new one. Many new towns have been formed and many towns have died. And if our amazing creations are soon to be destroyed then it would be nice to have a map to remember them on. :icon_biggrin:

Not to mention a new kingdom arose since last render... gotta finish those pylons.

A

Alente1

There's a few partial renders floating around internally although not a full one.

Might be looking at sometime next week.

Draskuul

Legacy Supporter 5
Cropped version 5/23: http://www.mediafire.com/?ad8n7r7n57n371p (76MB)

Half-scale version 5/23: http://www.mediafire.com/?v7fx28xygw56xio (52MB)

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
I want to see the map of hell :) I want to see my road I can't goto anymore since now there is a size limit to hell and I can just look and dream about my road off into the distance

Draskuul

Legacy Supporter 5
AudieMurphy135 said:
What happened to Kumo's ring?! D:

I noticed the same thing, my town's (New Hope) jack-o-lantern capital ring did not show up in the render. I imagine other capital rings probably didn't either (at work so not looking at the map right now).

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I'm assuming that the rings height is higher than that of the render. The rings are there but probably the render itself is maxing out at like 127 or something.

Draskuul

Legacy Supporter 5
gabizou said:
I'm assuming that the rings height is higher than that of the render. The rings are there but probably the render itself is maxing out at like 127 or something.

Obsidian rings draw, and are at the same height (or at least have been in my experience). I'm wondering if the map rendering utility is missing the graphics for the pumpkins.

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
Labels are on for the 5-23-11 map here

JPEG Format (14MB):http://www.mediafire.com/?5niweuny9nl9w9a

The file is in a JPEG format due to file size. The PNG version was too large for me to upload.

There are a lot of new towns and since many rings did not show up something may be labeled wrong or not at all. Please tell me if something is wrong. :icon_biggrin:

Draskuul said:
gabizou said:

Obsidian rings draw, and are at the same height (or at least have been in my experience). I'm wondering if the map rendering utility is missing the graphics for the pumpkins.

Only some of the obby rings are drawn. Many places are showing with no rings so it is not a graphics issue. I agree with gaby, they may be higher than the system renders.