• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MagikCardz Application

MagikCardz

Gold
  1. Minecraft In-game name: MagikCardz
  2. Location & Age: 14 Seattle Washington
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): On fingerspazem just one before he gave the account to me.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Barbasol, Sheepcrys, Jorizqui, Xexorian, Dreamcycler
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I first saw the server on planet minecraft.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet but I will
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM10
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: I been playing on this server with my other account known as Fingerspazem. As soon as my account got hacked, I was devastated. Upon my return I want to be reunited with my friends and continue what I started a week ago which is to help other players within this great community.
  11. Personal Information: I have a scholarship called college bound. I play League of legends when I get bored and want to play something different. I work at my family's restaurant as a waiter and love it.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): On fingerspazem just one before he gave the account to me.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I first saw the server on planet minecraft.
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: I been playing on this server with my other account known as Fingerspazem. As soon as my account got hacked, I was devastated. Upon my return I want to be reunited with my friends and continue what I started a week ago which is to help other players within this great community.
  11. Personal Information: I have a scholarship called college bound. I play League of legends when I get bored and want to play something different. I work at my family's restaurant as a waiter and love it.

Reviewing.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

So the account Fingerspazem got hacked?

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

Has the account been taken off the whitelist?[DOUBLEPOST=1374398225,1374398173][/DOUBLEPOST]Angyles

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

Accepted.
Welcome back to herocraft :)