• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MagicFloof's Application

MagicFloof

Stone
Jesus I hate making a new E-mail just so I can play >_>

Minecraft In-game name: MagicFloof

Location & Age: 17 years olf Live in The UK

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Yeah I've had one or two, I think Perhaps for greifing or something? I don't remember TBH, nor do I remember what reason was given for my ban. I think it was along the lines of 'you'll never get a girlfriend.'

Referral(s): My referral was from Ckero <3

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Ckero <3

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I'll get round to it.

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yeah I agree 100 per cent

Reason you should be accepted: Hmm, I think a valid reason would be that I'm loyal to communities of a range of servers. I'm pretty easy going, just go with the flow really. I can take a joke, but I prefer giving out the jokes. I'm a baws too, that's a more valid reason than any I guess.

I do take rules seriously, not because you've got to be a Noob to follow them. I'm also A mod on a few servers, including a hunger games server and two survival servers which aren't too popular but there is always around 10 members online for each.

Finally I know a good amount of people from this server because I get around alot. Tee Hee.

Special key: I don't know what this special key stoof is, so I'm just going to put my MC IGN: MagicFloof

Additional Info: I'm the real sauce Baws Ty :p