• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

madpear Whitelist Application

madpear

Legacy Supporter 5
  • In-game name:
madpear
  • Location and Age:
Minnesota, 25
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain):
N/A
  • Referral(s):
Jack_Reacher if he's feeling magnanimous.
Yep
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft?
Dr. Jack Q. Reachertonsworth (read: Jack_Reacher)
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank.
HCM7
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS?
Yes, and you can rest assured I do not intend to "violate international law" in the course of my play.
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted:
I don't know how to put this but, I'm 'kind' of a big deal... People know me, I'm very important... I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

I have an astounding ability to recall thoroughly useless information and I am a very snappy dresser. Beyond that, I don't play a lot of Minecraft, but when I do, I choose HC. I'm burnt out on most video games these days and I'm hoping Minecraft will be a fun change of pace.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  • In-game name:
madpear
  • Location and Age:
Minnesota, 25
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain):
N/A
  • Referral(s):
Jack_Reacher if he's feeling magnanimous.
Yep
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft?
Dr. Jack Q. Reachertonsworth (read: Jack_Reacher)
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank.
HCM9
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS?
Yes, and you can rest assured I do not intend to "violate international law" in the course of my play.
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted:
I don't know how to put this but, I'm 'kind' of a big deal... People know me, I'm very important... I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

I have an astounding ability to recall thoroughly useless information and I am a very snappy dresser. Beyond that, I don't play a lot of Minecraft, but when I do, I choose HC. I'm burnt out on most video games these days and I'm hoping Minecraft will be an fun change of pace.
Reviewing...

madpear

Legacy Supporter 5
Sure. Recent hobbies: softball, hockey, songwriting, xc skiing, learning skills.

Recent games: DotA2, retro console games (N64 and older), cell phone games.

I really don't play most of the new video games anymore, non-digital hobbies take the better part of my time, but like I said, I'm thinking Minecraft is a good change of pace.