• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Macros closed beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumfrey

Retired Staff
Clean install of everything, I can get liteloader and .litemod extension files to work, still cannot see a loaded macro mod or use it.

Any advice? Any more info needed?
Open the liteloader panel on the main menu, press F3, pastebin the log and then post the pastebin link here.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Open the liteloader panel on the main menu, press F3, pastebin the log and then post the pastebin link here.

[22:01:58] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name com.mumfrey.liteloader.launch.LiteLoaderTweaker
[22:01:58] [main/INFO]: Using primary tweak class name com.mumfrey.liteloader.launch.LiteLoaderTweaker
[22:01:58] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class com.mumfrey.liteloader.launch.LiteLoaderTweaker
[22:01:59] [main/INFO]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
[22:01:59] [main/INFO]: Setting user: Dsawemd
[22:01:59] [main/INFO]: (Session ID is token:e443dbfff95843eaafe39e7ba3d2ca09:6e2e74288cda4f8f8ea4aeda09cac7d6)
[22:02:00] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.0
[22:02:00] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[22:02:01] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[22:02:02] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x256 textures/blocks-atlas
[22:02:02] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 256x256 textures/items-atlas
[22:06:21] [Client thread/INFO]: Stopping!

Last edited:

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
^^^Looks like its stopping at the very start for some reason, for me.
*Log is from clean install using exact method LightningCape recommended.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Right now I'm finishing up a League tourney but after that I will come on and test macros out

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So here's the deal. This update has been the biggest pain in the arse imaginable and I'm not happy making a public beta just yet. So I'm enlisting you wonderful folks to attack this thing with a sledgehammer and find where the crashes, explosions and causes-your-hard-drive-to-catch-fire bugs may be.

Sound like a good deal?

I hope so because it's the only one I've got. So how do you enlist for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?
  1. First, download the LiteLoader beta from here (must be the 1.7.2_02 version, older versions will not work so make sure you upgrade if you have one of the older betas)
  2. Download the beta release of macros from here and dump it in your .minecraft/mods folder

Some things to try, which will help increase the scope of the beta test:
  1. If you have forge or optifine, try with different combinations of chaining to optifine/forge in the liteloader installer, look for issues which crop up only when using forge or optifine
  2. If you experience a reproducible crash and are also running optifine or forge then ensure that the same crash happens without optifine or forge.
  3. Try using a fresh config for macros and creating your stuff again (rename your /liteconfig/common/macros or /mods/macros (older installs) folder to force creation of a fresh config
  4. Use as many things as possible, if you're a scripter, then go nuts. Lots changed under the bonnet in this release and so things may derp the hell up
  5. Read the changelog below, there may be clues about things to test

Please post any issues here in this thread, that way we can keep an eye on things which may be occurring for multiple people, I will also post any further betas on this thread.

Do not give out the beta to anyone outside this group, if you do then I will arrange to have you and your family added to as many Justin Bieber fan mailings a possible. You have been warned.

Changes in 0.10.01
  • Updated to Minecraft 1.7.2 - aaaarrrg
  • Fixed broken help display in conditional event macros
  • Fixed broken help display in "simple gui" mode
  • Outgoing chat splitter now trims leading and trailing whitespace on partial messages
  • UCASE and LCASE commands returns string converted to upper and lower case respectively
  • Removed TEXTUREPACK and RESOURCEPACK
  • Added RESOURCEPACKS command which takes comma-separated list of pack identifiers
  • Addded RESOURCEPACKS environment variable which contains comma-separated list of current resource packs
  • Addded RESOURCEPACKS[] array environment variable which contains resource packs as an array
  • Added SHADERGROUPS[] array environment variable containing the names of all available shader groups
  • Added SHADERGROUP environment variable containing the name of the currently selected shader group
  • Added SHADERGROUP command to select a specific shader group, accepts the group name, file name or full path:
    SHADERGROUP("fxaa");
    SHADERGROUP("fxaa.json");
    SHADERGROUP("minecraft:shaders/post/fxaa.json");
  • Added RECORDSVOLUME, WEATHERVOLUME, BLOCKVOLUME, MOBSVOLUME, ANIMALSVOLUME, PLAYERSVOLUME, AMBIENTVOLUME
  • VOLUME command now accepts second parameter to specify the sound category eg. VOLUME(50,"WEATHER")
  • Chat filter now built in and uses different scripting context to the main scripting engine to prevent use of potentially fatal commands
  • Filterable chat GUI removed
  • onSendChatMessage event added
  • GETID supports minecraft-style relative locations by prepending tilde to coords
  • KEY supports "screenshot" and "smoothcamera"
  • KEYUP, KEYDOWN and TOGGLEKEY support "playerlist" and "sprint"
  • All numeric item and block IDs removed
  • Item and block IDs and commands which require them will now require item names instead
  • Added ITEMID and TILEID commands to get legacy IDs of items and tiles respectively from their names. Note that these commands are temporary to allow a smoother transition to the 1.7 system and will be removed in 1.8 when numeric ID's are completely removed from the game
    Example usage: #oldid = ITEMID("golden_sword");
  • Macros config screen accessible via the liteloader config panel
hey guys, im out at the moment but ill look over the stuff

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
so heres a pretty big one, i keep getting kicked in fights for spam even though i changed the flood protection, rip pvp top 5, now pvp top 30 XD

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Obviously I am mentally handicapped because after an hour of attempts I still can't get my Rei's minimap to work. So, if someone could post some instructions that include macro mod, reis, and optifine I would greatly appreciate it

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
so heres a pretty big one, i keep getting kicked in fights for spam even though i changed the flood protection, rip pvp top 5, now pvp top 30 XD
I need error messages / screenshots asap.

and @Mumfrey glad we can help :) - do you have any thoughts about adding an anti-flood to Macromod?

Spigot has a built-in "disconnect.spam" kick for users who flood servers with commands too often (I think it scales down once its used too many time).

If Macromod could catch and understand that "hey you just pressed this same key 5 times in one second" - lets limit you to 1 time per second instead. This would help both the server and the user from spamming too much.

I know its more work, just throwing it out there based on what im seeing from a server-side standpoint.

Last edited:

Mumfrey

Retired Staff
I need error messages / screenshots asap.

and @Mumfrey glad we can help :) - do you have any thoughts about adding an anti-flood to Macromod?

Spigot has a built-in "disconnect.spam" kick for users who flood servers with commands too often (I think it scales down once its used too many time).

If Macromod could catch and understand that "hey you just pressed this same key 5 times in one second" - lets limit you to 1 time per second instead. This would help both the server and the user from spamming too much.

I know its more work, just throwing it out there based on what im seeing from a server-side standpoint.
That already exists and is enabled by default, and has an option to disable the flood protection for messages beginning with /

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Still seeing kicks even with all " / " cmds ignored
Yep, this is spigot/bukkit's built into flood detection and is there to stop players from stomping cpu's to the ground like you guys are doing :p - be careful how often you smash. "Every 0.2" seconds is too much.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
What's the ending? You didn't include it. Should be .liteloder. Go to your minecraft folder, create a folder called "mods" if it's not already there and drag it in.
there was no ending.... do I just put .liteloader as the ending?

But when I go to look at it it says its a zip file

Yeah when im looking in the file the name is
mod_macros_0.10.01_b1_20140207_2356_mc1.7.2.zip
NVM GOT IT TO WORK :D

Last edited:

Mumfrey

Retired Staff
Ok well thanks to bug reports submitted as a result of this beta test I have a second beta available. Some bugs were actually in liteloader so there's a new liteloader build to go with this:

Installation Instructions:
  1. Download LiteLoader 1.7.2_03 from here and install it (no need to remove the old version, just install over the top
  2. Download the new macros beta from here and drop it in "mods"
  3. Delete the old beta litemod! This is important because the betas have the same internal revision number and may conflict

Fixes in the macros beta:
  • Fixed JOIN and ARRAYSIZE transforming their argument to lowercase
  • Fixed LWJGL input buffer getting disconnected when using SETRES
  • Fixed logging anything with % in it causing exceptions to be thrown
  • Fixed environment vars with ~ prefix not being expanded
  • .chatfilter.txt now gets created in the correct folder

Fixes in the liteloader beta:
  • Fixed onChat returning chat with all the formatting stripped
  • Fixed profiler stack corruption bug
  • Fixed issue with packet transformers when FML is present
  • Fixed Optifine borking the overlay when lagometer is displayed[/quote]

Comments on the back of a postcard please.

Status
Not open for further replies.