• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Macros closed beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumfrey

Retired Staff
@Balance Team | @Admins | @Moderators
So here's the deal. This update has been the biggest pain in the arse imaginable and I'm not happy making a public beta just yet. So I'm enlisting you wonderful folks to attack this thing with a sledgehammer and find where the crashes, explosions and causes-your-hard-drive-to-catch-fire bugs may be.

Sound like a good deal?

I hope so because it's the only one I've got. So how do you enlist for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?
  1. First, download the LiteLoader beta from here (must be the 1.7.2_02 version, older versions will not work so make sure you upgrade if you have one of the older betas)
  2. Download the beta release of macros from here and dump it in your .minecraft/mods folder

Some things to try, which will help increase the scope of the beta test:
  1. If you have forge or optifine, try with different combinations of chaining to optifine/forge in the liteloader installer, look for issues which crop up only when using forge or optifine
  2. If you experience a reproducible crash and are also running optifine or forge then ensure that the same crash happens without optifine or forge.
  3. Try using a fresh config for macros and creating your stuff again (rename your /liteconfig/common/macros or /mods/macros (older installs) folder to force creation of a fresh config
  4. Use as many things as possible, if you're a scripter, then go nuts. Lots changed under the bonnet in this release and so things may derp the hell up
  5. Read the changelog below, there may be clues about things to test

Please post any issues here in this thread, that way we can keep an eye on things which may be occurring for multiple people, I will also post any further betas on this thread.

Do not give out the beta to anyone outside this group, if you do then I will arrange to have you and your family added to as many Justin Bieber fan mailings a possible. You have been warned.

Changes in 0.10.01
  • Updated to Minecraft 1.7.2 - aaaarrrg
  • Fixed broken help display in conditional event macros
  • Fixed broken help display in "simple gui" mode
  • Outgoing chat splitter now trims leading and trailing whitespace on partial messages
  • UCASE and LCASE commands returns string converted to upper and lower case respectively
  • Removed TEXTUREPACK and RESOURCEPACK
  • Added RESOURCEPACKS command which takes comma-separated list of pack identifiers
  • Addded RESOURCEPACKS environment variable which contains comma-separated list of current resource packs
  • Addded RESOURCEPACKS[] array environment variable which contains resource packs as an array
  • Added SHADERGROUPS[] array environment variable containing the names of all available shader groups
  • Added SHADERGROUP environment variable containing the name of the currently selected shader group
  • Added SHADERGROUP command to select a specific shader group, accepts the group name, file name or full path:
    SHADERGROUP("fxaa");
    SHADERGROUP("fxaa.json");
    SHADERGROUP("minecraft:shaders/post/fxaa.json");
  • Added RECORDSVOLUME, WEATHERVOLUME, BLOCKVOLUME, MOBSVOLUME, ANIMALSVOLUME, PLAYERSVOLUME, AMBIENTVOLUME
  • VOLUME command now accepts second parameter to specify the sound category eg. VOLUME(50,"WEATHER")
  • Chat filter now built in and uses different scripting context to the main scripting engine to prevent use of potentially fatal commands
  • Filterable chat GUI removed
  • onSendChatMessage event added
  • GETID supports minecraft-style relative locations by prepending tilde to coords
  • KEY supports "screenshot" and "smoothcamera"
  • KEYUP, KEYDOWN and TOGGLEKEY support "playerlist" and "sprint"
  • All numeric item and block IDs removed
  • Item and block IDs and commands which require them will now require item names instead
  • Added ITEMID and TILEID commands to get legacy IDs of items and tiles respectively from their names. Note that these commands are temporary to allow a smoother transition to the 1.7 system and will be removed in 1.8 when numeric ID's are completely removed from the game
    Example usage: #oldid = ITEMID("golden_sword");
  • Macros config screen accessible via the liteloader config panel

Last edited by a moderator:

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Downloaded. I'll be looking for bugs. I failed your challenge btw. I was not able to live without macros.
Do not give out the beta to anyone outside this group, if you do then I will arrange to have you and your family added to as many Justin Bieber fan mailings a possible. You have been warned.
A fate worse than death...

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
With only LiteLoader 1.7.2 and MacroMod, I am seeing zero mods loaded, no access to any of the mod.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
initial start up is a go, gunna have to fiddle with it to try and get it to work with minimap and optifine tho

Mumfrey

Retired Staff
Code:
$${DO;FOR(#i,0,20);SHADERGROUP(%SHADERGROUPS[%#i%]%);WAIT(1);NEXT;LOOP}$$
If you can put up with that for more than a minute then you're a stronger person than I am.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Code:
$${DO;FOR(#i,0,20);SHADERGROUP(%SHADERGROUPS[%#i%]%);WAIT(1);NEXT;LOOP}$$
If you can put up with that for more than a minute then you're a stronger person than I am.
You sir are too evil for your own good...bad?

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Damn Kainzo...just HAD to say that Balance Team got macros. I'm starting to feel your pain Mumfrey.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
So, I'm now going to help monitor this. I've handled previous situations with Architects regarding the building of Haven map, and yes, we will monitor the activity of macro mod stuffs.

@Mumfrey, on mac os x so far, looks like a few things are running fine. Would it be possible to load up the WE CUI you provided on the MCF forums for this version of LL as well? I'm somewhat in dire need of it :p

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Clean install of everything, I can get liteloader and .litemod extension files to work, still cannot see a loaded macro mod or use it.

Any advice? Any more info needed?

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Clean install of everything, I can get liteloader and .litemod extension files to work, still cannot see a loaded macro mod or use it.

Any advice? Any more info needed?
This is what I did:
  • Delete everything in .minecraft
  • Run and install minecraft and run it on 1.7.4
  • Create a different profile for 1.7.2 and run it atleast once
  • Close MC
  • Install liteloder
  • Convert macros from zip to .litemod if needed and drag it to mods (if it's not there make it)
  • If you want opti install it before liteloder

Status
Not open for further replies.