• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Macpower5 Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name:macpower5
  2. Location & Age:Iowa,17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I was banned from Godcraft vanilla server when an admin told me to speed hack to get to him quickly. I was banned innitially but after investigation I was unbanned and he was banned. There was also one from a server I was op on but I had quit for a few weeks and they got some login plugin where you use /register because the server was set to offline mode. Well I guess somebody took advantage and used a torrented client to login and register as me.
  4. Referral(s):No
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My friends who have played other servers with IGNs: xXFriXonXx, Derpy_Magikarp, MagicErk.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) Not yet but I will check you out.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCS9
  10. Reason you should be accepted:I am a respectful and tolerant player because I expect to receieve the same respect that I show. I don't go out to tear people down. I like to assist and help people as much as I possibly can. I have read the entire rule page on the wiki and plan on using it for addition info about your mods. I plan on creating and running a town eventually also. I am a good PVPer and enjoy building cool things whether with redstone or just nice structures.
  11. Addition Info: I am a in my Junior year of high school with the credits to qualify as a Senior. School stays my number 1 priority always. I like to play unorganized basketball with my friends. I have 3 accounts. macpower5, speerman5, and an account I allow my sister to use. I will most likely only be playing on macpower5 but if i decide to use any others I will go through the proper steps provided to let you know. Here are a few of my builds in the past and projects that I have been a head person on:
    20130512102829.png
    Me and three guys started on this project called the City of Phi. This is at y level 20 i believe. We spent months digging out this huge area but it turned out amazing.
    20130512103016.png
    Me and the three friends who built the City of Phi also built this in the spawn competition on the server and we won so this is spawn on it.
    20130512104428.png
    This is a Coloseum I built with my friend. We had many other helpers too. My friend headed this project.
    Quick.png
    This one was on the server that I was Op on and so I was aloud to fly and that is why I have the flying tag in the upper right. I respect servers rules if they don't allow this.

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I was banned from Godcraft vanilla server when an admin told me to speed hack to get to him quickly. I was banned innitially but after investigation I was unbanned and he was banned. There was also one from a server I was op on but I had quit for a few weeks and they got some login plugin where you use /register because the server was set to offline mode. Well I guess somebody took advantage and used a torrented client to login and register as me.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My friends who have played other servers with IGNs: xXFriXonXx, Derpy_Magikarp, MagicErk.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) Not yet but I will check you out.
  10. Reason you should be accepted:I am a respectful and tolerant player because I expect to receieve the same respect that I show. I don't go out to tear people down. I like to assist and help people as much as I possibly can. I have read the entire rule page on the wiki and plan on using it for addition info about your mods. I plan on creating and running a town eventually also. I am a good PVPer and enjoy building cool things whether with redstone or just nice structures.
  11. Addition Info: I am a in my Junior year of high school with the credits to qualify as a Senior. School stays my number 1 priority always. I like to play unorganized basketball with my friends. I have 3 accounts. macpower5, speerman5, and an account I allow my sister to use. I will most likely only be playing on macpower5 but if i decide to use any others I will go through the proper steps provided to let you know. Here are a few of my builds in the past and projects that I have been a head person on:
    20130512102829.png
    Me and three guys started on this project called the City of Phi. This is at y level 20 i believe. We spent months digging out this huge area but it turned out amazing.
    20130512103016.png
    Me and the three friends who built the City of Phi also built this in the spawn competition on the server and we won so this is spawn on it.
    20130512104428.png
    This is a Coloseum I built with my friend. We had many other helpers too. My friend headed this project.
    Quick.png
    This one was on the server that I was Op on and so I was aloud to fly and that is why I have the flying tag in the upper right. I respect servers rules if they don't allow this.
REVIEWING

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
    20130512102829.png
    20130512103016.png
    20130512104428.png
    Quick.png
Your special key is wrong, please fix it

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
    20130512102829.png
    20130512103016.png
    20130512104428.png
    Quick.png
Accepted, Welcome to Herocraft I cant connect right now so i will whitelist you when the MC servers are back up