• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

M_Asian's whitelist application

M_Asian

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name: M_Asian
  2. Location & Age: Bellevue, WA 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/whe): Friends were joking around
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: MrRobotman, quintanle
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):I don't have a YouTube account
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM7
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: My friend wants me to play
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-game name: M_Asian
  2. Location & Age: Bellevue, WA 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/whe): Friends were joking around
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: MrRobotman, quintanle
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):I don't have a YouTube account
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM7
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: My friend wants me to play
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium
~~~Reviewing~~~
Hello M_Asian, may you please explain your ban further so I can get the gist of what happened?
[Reply to this so I may be informed]

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry i am not good at forums
It is okay, well thank you for telling me the truth I will continue reviewing your application
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello M_Asian, it seems you have no "Major" bans and I am willing to give you a chance, I think you would make a great addition to our community. Welcome to Herocraft!
[Accepted]