• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lucario721 Whitelist Application

Lucario721

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Lucario721
  2. Location & Age: US, 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw a signature for it while looking for servers.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think that I would be a good addition to the server because I am on consistently and I don't hack. Frankly, I see no reason why I shouldn't be accepted
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) {HCL10}
  10. Additional Info: I have been a moderator and admin (on 2 of them) on 6 servers, which are/were popular. Also, I own a server.

Lucario721

Dirt
I own a server that is currently down, there were some payment problems so its coming back up. I am moderator on a server that is also down, and all the other servers are long gone. Yeah I see the confusion, my fault, I should have clarified.

Lucario721

Dirt
Besides those points, this server looks like its going to be the best server I have ever been on. I love these kinds of servers, plus this one has highly developed plugins, and from looking at the map of the server (the one I found a link to on mcforums), it looks pretty darn awesome!