• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LordLowlife's Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: LordLowlife
  2. Location & Age: Mississippi. 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a Minecraft server with the Heroes plugin. So I stumbled upon this beauty of a server and I now have a strong desire to play.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I can contribute to the building of amazing buildings. I plan on building a tower and living in the woods. I want to be known as the Rogue who lives in the woods. I will trade with other players and help them with things if they need any help on their adventures.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCL11
  10. Additional Info: I have run about three servers but they were unsuccessful due to the fact that they were run from my laptop. I have played on many heroes servers and I am a huuuge fan of the plugin. I have been playing guitar for almost 6 months now and I have recently started painting. Fortunately I still have time for video games!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a Minecraft server with the Heroes plugin. So I stumbled upon this beauty of a server and I now have a strong desire to play.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I can contribute to the building of amazing buildings. I plan on building a tower and living in the woods. I want to be known as the Rogue who lives in the woods. I will trade with other players and help them with things if they need any help on their adventures.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): I don't know what this is. It wasn't stated in the information on applications.
  10. Additional Info: I have run about three servers but they were unsuccessful due to the fact that they were run from my laptop. I have played on many heroes servers and I am a huuuge fan of the plugin. I have been playing guitar for almost 6 months now and I have recently started painting. Fortunately I still have time for video games!
Reviewing

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCL11
Reviewing

I previously shared my account with my friend who was on a griefing team called Team 8-Bit. He moved to San Francisco. So nobody gets on my account any longer.

Plus even if I did grief, I wouldn't grief this server. It looks great and I look forward to playing on it a looong time.[DOUBLEPOST=1361071713][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and I forgot to mention that I changed my password so he can't get on from his computer.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I previously shared my account with my friend who was on a griefing team called Team 8-Bit. He moved to San Francisco. So nobody gets on my account any longer.
Plus even if I did grief, I wouldn't grief this server. It looks great and I look forward to playing on it a looong time.[DOUBLEPOST=1361071713][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and I forgot to mention that I changed my password so he can't get on from his computer.
How long ago did your friend lose access to the account?

Well he moved about seven or eight months ago. And I changed my password when he moved because he got a Minecraft account a couple weeks prior.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Well he moved about seven or eight months ago. And I changed my password when he moved because he got a Minecraft account a couple weeks prior.
Because I haven't been able to find any issues after that time frame, I am going to give you the benefit of doubt.

Now, why does this claim you are from the UK?

http://www.minecraftforum.net/user/520932-lordlowlife/

Also, what is your proper birth date seeing as the age on your application differs from the age on your profile?