• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion List of Ideas for Skills

Ultanian

Portal
Ideas for possible new skills! Please say if you like them, or even add more ideas for skills! I'm just doing this for fun, I love to share ideas.

Professions
  • Smith Skill: Upgrade. The Smith upgrades a weapon, adding Sharpness I/Power I. Requires 5 Iron Ingots to use on swords, 5 logs for bows. The effects can't stack after used twice on one weapon.
  • Farmer Skill: Logger. Trees are cut down instantly for a limited time.
  • Miner Skill: Summon Torch. A stack of torches appear!
Combat
  • Samurai Skill: Delayed Strike. The target is hit so fast, it takes 5 seconds to deal 150 damage.
  • Paladin Skill: Glimmering Armor. As long as the User is in full Daylight, all forms of damage is halved.
  • Dragoon Skill: Hurl. The target is thrown 4 blocks into the air, taking fall damage as well.
  • Ranger Skill: Trick Arrow. The target is blinded for 2 seconds if hit by arrow.
  • Ninja Skill: Incredible Speed. User moves with such speed that all others seem slow, all within 50 blocks ( including allies, enemies, party members, and mobs) are given Slowness I, and Mining Fatigue I. Lasts for 10 seconds.
  • Pyromancer Skill: Healing Flame. A block is lit on fire, if the user stands in it they regenerate health.
  • Pyromancer Skill: Fiery Aura. All enemies within 4 blocks are lit on fire, until out of range.
  • Wizard Skill: Ball Lightning. A orb of Electric energy is released towards the enemy, any who get close are damaged.
Misc Combat Skills
  • Snowblind: All enemies within 8 blocks are blinded by snow and 50 damage is dealt.
  • Meteor Storm: Blocks fall from the sky damaging the target, dealing 200 damage.
  • Chilled Wind: The target is slowed for 5 seconds, doubled if in a snow biome.
  • Nature's Call: The skill depends on the current biome. Ocean/ River : target is thrown downwards to seafloor. Extreme Hills/ Plains: A wall of dirt appears (same as beguiler skill). Forest: Leaves surround target. Snow Biome: The Target is frozen solid, and rooted to the ground. (same as root.)
One of the things I think should be added into HeroCraft is skills that are affected by where you are, what time of day it is, and how much health the user has. Some skills I think shouldn't be able to use when half of your health is gone, or when you are fully healed.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Glimmering Armor is OP as hell, with conviction + that you wont deal any dmg to them.

vallad_centrius

Legacy Supporter 2
Make Paladin Have an AOE damage skill :3...
i have a suggestion:

Paladin calls out the powers of the divines and drops a sword falling from the heavens, dealing aoe damage and causes burning light dot(burn) ..

^ Lol Super OP xD

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I want Lost Souls to have a skill called "Armageddon"
Deals 99999999 damage everywhere on the map, even in other worlds.
I agree, glimmering armor is too OP. Didn't bother to read the rest, sorry :D

BrusLi44

Legacy Supporter 4
  • Miner Skill: Summon Torch. A stack of torches appear!

Well that skill would be complete unuseful because miners arleady have "/skill light" ( that glowstone under feet thingy ) and "/skill ultravision" ( Night vision effect for ~3 mins ) .

Ultanian

Portal
I disagree, with skills like Light and Ultravision, it makes it easy to see. However, the light is not permanent and won't prevent mobs from spawning once the miner has left.

Ultanian

Portal
I forgot to add one skill, Beguiler Skill: Kainzo's Sword. The user summons a magical floating sword which attacks nearby mob and enemies. Lasts for 30 seconds.

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
not sure if this is possible.

This was a suggestion long ago, the thing is that there's a invisible mob on top of your head and helds a sword, and the sword somehow "hits" any mob/player that comes near you.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Want a real Armageddon?

Pyromancer skill: After 10 sec warm-up does continuous firewaves for the next 15 seconds!

Northac

Obsidian
lol, i want to know why i never see necro ideas, not complaining (some of these are neat ideas) but it justs appears no one comes up with them.

Ultanian

Portal
lol, i want to know why i never see necro ideas, not complaining (some of these are neat ideas) but it justs appears no one comes up with them.

lol everyone who does post necro skills are newer players, a necro suggestion comes up every month. (Myself included)

Northac

Obsidian
lol everyone who does post necro skills are newer players, a necro suggestion comes up every month. (Myself included)
Oh i see the ideas, they just seem to show up in a seperate post, never in a list such as this one. I liked playing necro, was fun. a bit challenging at low levels since you had to get close to mobs but fun.