• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

List of Changes For Friday

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Its 7 seconds now. But yeah if you came to the meeting you could have voiced your opinion. I also think it shouldn't be that high, but it seems like thats what "everyone" wants so i pushed it.
I agree with 12.5, I kinda just hushed up when goon was mentioned cause a lot of people got heated. It was also VERY crowded, so talking was an issue.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I agree with 12.5, I kinda just hushed up when goon was mentioned cause a lot of people got heated. It was also VERY crowded, so talking was an issue.
Can I not sleep? jesus
Alright. Can everyone else settle with a 12.5 cooldown? Thats still a 5 sec nerf. To compensate i think piercing strike can go from 3 sec cd 200 stam -> 2.5 sec cd 150 stam. People who hate dragoon speak now or forever hold your peace
@Balance Team

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Alright. Can everyone else settle with a 12.5 cooldown? Thats still a 5 sec nerf. To compensate i think piercing strike can go from 3 sec cd 200 stam -> 2.5 sec cd 150 stam. People who hate dragoon speak now or forever hold your peace
@Balance Team
That seems more fair

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
@Balance Team
Yes I agree with this because 15 is almost double what it was before..

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
@Irishman81 Please wait for meetings and review of the numbers before pushing them to the skills repo.

You left in the HealingSurge nerf (leaving my t2 Shaman as 23.1% mana recovered on self with 30 intellect), without adding in the TotemRecall nerf you said would happen.
Edit: I calculated the cost of the skill with my t2 mana pool of 1092 and I gain 52 mana from using it, old number gave me 143.
You also left in the Druid chain leggings that we were explicitly told not to add at the meeting.

There are likely many other changes that you applied and did not revert, among the also many changes that you did not apply that we did discuss and agree on.

Last edited:

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
@Irishman81 Please wait for meetings and review of the numbers before pushing them to the skills repo.

You left in the HealingSurge nerf (leaving my t2 Shaman as 23.1% mana recovered on self with 30 intellect), without adding in the TotemRecall nerf you said would happen.
Edit: I calculated the cost of the skill with my t2 mana pool of 1092 and I gain 52 mana from using it, old number gave me 143.
You also left in the Druid chain leggings that we were explicitly told not to add at the meeting.

There are likely many other changes that you applied and did not revert, among the also many changes that you did not apply that we did discuss and agree on.
During the meeting I expressly asked if you were working on the shaman changes, which you said yes. I didn't want to push any changes at the same time you were so some might be accidentally reverted. You can go ahead and revert the healing surge changes if you want. What changed did we agree upon that were not added? I said several times to look at the list I have above and say what is there that shouldn't be or what is missing. What changes exactly do you think I did not revert, or the changes I did not push that were "agreed upon"