• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lintaroo Whitelist Application

lintaroo

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name:lintaroo
  2. Location & Age: 16 aus
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): yes i was baned once on sgcraft for mob farming.
  4. Referral(s): caeld, ultimate_toaster
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: friends and internet
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft? yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: i feel i should be accepted into herocraft because i have been searching through the internet for a very long time to find the right server for me and i keep coming back to this one it seems like the perfect server and i really love heros. after reading the rules i think this server is very well built and i feel like i will have alot of fun! I have been on many servers before abd i am a kind and a fair player i have never said anything raceist of mean to anyone and i ahve been a guide before on another server so i and willing to help and very accepting.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCL8
  10. Additional Info:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:lintaroo
  2. Location & Age: 16 aus
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): yes i was baned once on sgcraft for mob farming.
  4. Referral(s): caeld, ultimate_toaster
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: friends and internet
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft? yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: i feel i should be accepted into herocraft because i have been searching through the internet for a very long time to find the right server for me and i keep coming back to this one it seems like the perfect server and i really love heros. after reading the rules i think this server is very well built and i feel like i will have alot of fun! I have been on many servers before abd i am a kind and a fair player i have never said anything raceist of mean to anyone and i ahve been a guide before on another server so i and willing to help and very accepting.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCL8
  10. Additional Info:

Why does your application state you are 16 but your profile states you are 19?

lintaroo

Glowing Redstone
oh sorry about that my real age is 15 i was having a lot of problems signing up for the forums and i had many attempts at getting it right and I stuffed up on that part and am sorry for that is there anyway i can fix it?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
oh sorry about that my real age is 15 i was having a lot of problems signing up for the forums and i had many attempts at getting it right and I stuffed up on that part and am sorry for that is there anyway i can fix it?

So your application says 16, your profile says 19 and you are claiming that you are really 15?

lintaroo

Glowing Redstone
oh boy ive really messed this up im so sorry i am very tired and im not thinking i am 16.

lintaroo

Glowing Redstone
I understand if I have just ruined this application for myself and you don’t trust me I was very excited about joining and I went a bit too fast for my pace and I really should not have done that is it possible for me to redo my app if you don’t except me?

lintaroo

Glowing Redstone
yes I play bf2 and battle forge I enjoy sport and love soccer I enjoy looking at the starts at night and trying to figure out who I am spiritually and mentally those are my hobbies :)

lintaroo

Glowing Redstone
thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1351821909][/DOUBLEPOST]oh i updated my minecraft to 1.4 and this servers 1.3 what can i do?[DOUBLEPOST=1351823785][/DOUBLEPOST]whats is the ts3 password please?