• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lightbulber's Application

Lightbulber

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Lightbulber
  2. Location & Age: New Jersey, US. I am 14 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): A prison server because of a complete misunderstanding. They thought I was using x-ray in the mine although I most certainly was not.
  4. Referral(s): My old friend Ckero told me to come on here saying that other friends("MrAwesomeShadow, Mixxim, Cgodmer, etc.") were playing on here so I should hop on.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From playing on SGCraft when it had Heroes on it, and before it was shut down. I didn't actually go onto here at all until now though.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I sure did.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yep.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: The reason I should be accepted is because I know how to play on a server. I am usually quite friendly with other players. I can and do spell correctly and use correct grammar. I play fairly and never will break the rules on purpose. Also I am an honest and kind walrus. Furthermore, while playing, I plan to meet up with my friends and survive being a healer of some sort to help them out. I also plan to make a nice, cozy wood cabin to live in once I get situated.
  9. Special key: HCL11
  10. Additional Info: Hi! Hm, additional info.... Ah! I forgot to mention that I plan to also make a walrus castle of some sort eventually that I have made on another server. I would leave an imgur link but I fear that I might be accidentally copying fredbob on the example app. Well I like fish and sorry for rambling, Thank you so very much for reading and considering my application. Seeing as I was suggested to put more addition info into the additional info I will include more additional info. Most of the time time that I'm on the computer I talk with my irl friends and play minecraft. But sometimes I play other games on steam like TF2, Skyrim, Terraria, Realm of the Mad God, and sometimes I play Happy Wheels. I go on reddit frequently and I enjoy delving into all my favorite subreddits. Time off the computer I spend having fun with friends, family time, and I used to make duct tape wallets but that hobbie bit the dust. I'm heading off to school at the end of this month. I hope this is enough added to satisfy you. Thank you for taking the time to read my app a second time.