• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Denied leviiscool whitelist aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.

leviiscool

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: leviiscool
  2. Location & Age: im a boy from the netherlands. im 11 years old but im very good at computers and stuff my brother is also on this server and im learning much from him.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): none im mostly friends with the admins.
  4. Referral(s): noahtje33
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my brother and im much of the time on my own searching this out because hes non-stop playing minecraft.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes i like this server so why not vote.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: i like this server with all the spells and stuff i just love such servers. i accuilly could dident find a server like this so im really happy now.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCl10}
  10. Additional Info: i like survivalling(aspecialy with spells and awesome stuff.) also with my brother or my friends. i sometimes try to make some cool buildings in survival.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: leviiscool
  2. Location & Age: im a boy from the netherlands. im 11 years old but im very good at computers and stuff my brother is also on this server and im learning much from him.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): none im mostly friends with the admins.
  4. Referral(s): noahtje33
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my brother and im much of the time on my own searching this out because hes non-stop playing minecraft.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes i like this server so why not vote.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: i like this server with all the spells and stuff i just love such servers. i accuilly could dident find a server like this so im really happy now.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCl10}
  10. Additional Info: i like survivalling(aspecialy with spells and awesome stuff.) also with my brother or my friends. i sometimes try to make some cool buildings in survival.

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I appreciate the effort you put into your application. Do far this morning it is one of the best, and I have seen some from people who are in their twenties! Unfortunately though, you are too young to be whitelisted per our ToS and the law COPPA. I encourage you to play via our greylist and reapply when you are the proper age.

Understand this denial is strictly because you are 11, and not because I find your maturity level lacking.

leviiscool

Glowing Redstone
okay i just say one thing: i know that in america years lay high but in my netherland 11 is at your side almost 15 or something

Status
Not open for further replies.