• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Let's talk about Paladin

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
It would be nice if people addressed the main issue instead of talking about ranger.

Personally I think it is blatantly obvious that paladin's are over powered and @Isaaclite has done a good job suggesting fixes. I just wanted to add a suggestion of divine stun imo should break on hit.
Defeats purpose breaking on hit. With the removal of prot armor pally will not be as bad. I see the way most of you fight pallys, if you think you can go toe to toe with one, you will lose, it takes strategy. Everyone on this server has the mind set that if their way of fighting a class fails, then the class must be over powered. Pally has ZERO mobility, use that to you advantage. The stun could use slightly higher CD but that will cause pallys to kite, then we'll be dealing with the same issue.

MichaelRL

Legacy Supporter 3
Defeats purpose breaking on hit. With the removal of prot armor pally will not be as bad. I see the way most of you fight pallys, if you think you can go toe to toe with one, you will lose, it takes strategy. Everyone on this server has the mind set that if their way of fighting a class fails, then the class must be over powered. Pally has ZERO mobility, use that to you advantage. The stun could use slightly higher CD but that will cause pallys to kite, then we'll be dealing with the same issue.
I see what you mean by no mobility. but I was fighting you as a ranger and I was keeping a good distance away from you. but I did one mistake by getting caught in a reckoing then stuned and i was dead.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
See I'd Just Be Happy to See a Nerf to Melee damage and a lot of that other stuff But SouLFire Re-Added cuz it was just fuckin awesome

Avoir

Obsidian
I see what you mean by no mobility. but I was fighting you as a ranger and I was keeping a good distance away from you. but I did one mistake by getting caught in a reckoing then stuned and i was dead.
no rangers will ever beat any of the warriors, get it into your head.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Please keep ignoring that Strike is not working as intended and is instead putting out 3 times the damage it should...

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
*cough* DRUID DRUID DRUID DRUID (Sometimes) *cough* Oh and Disciple is pretty well.

I Honestly really doubt that...
No, it is right. The DOT is suppose to go over a longer period of time. But right now it is pretty much instant

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
*cough* DRUID DRUID DRUID DRUID (Sometimes) *cough* Oh and Disciple is pretty well.

I Honestly really doubt that...
Here's the math:
How strike SHOULD be working:
  • Physical: 35+1STR
  • Bleed: (2.8+0.4STR) every 3 seconds for 15 seconds= 35+2
How it is ACTUALLY working:
  • Physical 35+1STR
  • Bleed: (2.8+1STR) every 1.5 seconds over 3 seconds
Now this doesn't seem like a big difference, but when you look at it's CD of 5, you find the problem. The way DOTs work in HC is that if you cast the same DOT that already active, it just refreshes it. So since the bleed is ticking 5 times as fast, you can can use the skill three times to bleed in the time it SHOULD only be 1.

How the DPS should work (Over 30 seconds with 15 STR):
  • Physical: (35+15)*3=150
  • Bleed: [(2.8+6)*5)]*2=88
How the DPS is actually working (Over 30 seconds with 15 STR):
  • Physical: Same
  • Bleed: [(7+15)*2]*6=264
264/3=88

So yeah, I kinda lied about it dealing 3 times damage TOTAL, but the bleed certainly is.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Here's the math:
How strike SHOULD be working:
  • Physical: 35+1STR
  • Bleed: (2.8+0.4STR) every 3 seconds for 15 seconds= 35+2
How it is ACTUALLY working:
  • Physical 35+1STR
  • Bleed: (2.8+1STR) every 1.5 seconds over 3 seconds
Now this doesn't seem like a big difference, but when you look at it's CD of 5, you find the problem. The way DOTs work in HC is that if you cast the same DOT that already active, it just refreshes it. So since the bleed is ticking 5 times as fast, you can can use the skill three times to bleed in the time it SHOULD only be 1.

How the DPS should work (Over 30 seconds with 15 STR):
  • Physical: (35+15)*3=150
  • Bleed: [(2.8+6)*5)]*2=88
How the DPS is actually working (Over 30 seconds with 15 STR):
  • Physical: Same
  • Bleed: [(7+15)*2]*6=264
264/3=88

So yeah, I kinda lied about it dealing 3 times damage TOTAL, but the bleed certainly is.
yeah that Sounds Better <3

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
When you are vsing a pally at the moment you might as well understand you are going to be fighting at half health...