• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted LeilaniDawn's Whitelist Application

Minecraft In-game name: LeilaniDawn

Location & Age: Queensland, Australia. 18 years of age.

Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes. Once, from ModulatedDreams - Tekkit Server. I was banned for association with people who disrespected the server admin.

Referral(s): None

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends from the current server I play on tell me this is an amazing server and I wanted to check it out. :D

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have voted.

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do agree.

Reason you should be accepted: I have read through the server rules, I believe I would make a wonderful addition to your server, I'm an honest, friendly person and I'm reasonably good at minecraft in general. That's about all really.

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCL11

Additional Info: Can't wait to experience this wonderful server for myself.

<3

TimTim209

Iron
Minecraft In-game name: LeilaniDawn

Location & Age: Queensland, Australia. 18 years of age.

Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes. Once, from ModulatedDreams - Tekkit Server. I was banned for association with people who disrespected the server admin.

Referral(s): None

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends from the current server I play on tell me this is an amazing server and I wanted to check it out. :D

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have voted.

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do agree.

Reason you should be accepted: I have read through the server rules, I believe I would make a wonderful addition to your server, I'm an honest, friendly person and I'm reasonably good at minecraft in general. That's about all really.

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCL11

Additional Info: Can't wait to experience this wonderful server for myself.

<3

LeilaniDawn
~~~REVIEWING~~~

I see you are a mod on another server? What kind of powers do you have on that server? Also, what is your interest in the server. Your application was a little vague in this area.

Plus your profile age and application ages do not match. What is your real age?

I'm a B-mod (Builder Moderator) on Battle4Utopia- this means I'm op'd.
I'm pretty influential on the server and majority of the players respect/look up to me.

I'm legitimately 18 years of age. My apologies for that.

And my interest in this server..
Well, I like the concept :) Much like Battle4Utopia this is a heroes server, however; I've heard this server to be a bit more difficult. What can I say, I like a challenge! :D Playing on the one server for an extensive period of time can get, well.. I won't say boring, but I'd like something new. Also to meet new people and join my friends who currently play on your server.

Sorry for the inconvenience. >.<

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
LeilaniDawn - What is your exact birth date? Also what is your interest specifically in HCO? You mod another server, do you even have time? We take intellectual property theft VERY seriously.

My exact date of birth is the 19th of July, 1994.
I chose HCO because I'm used to heroes, I have friends that play on this server, and I am looking for a big server where I can escape from all of the frustrations of being mod.
Yes, I do have time.
IP theft? Really?
I'm legit just here to play on your server. Being op on mine has taken all the fun away from heroes and I just want a place to escape.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to go ahead and whitelist you but remember we do take intellectual property theft very seriously and we do not allow advertising of any sort, so do not mention any other servers (MC or voice chatting servers).

Welcome to Herocraft