• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

leaving my application ^_^

1. Minecraft In-game name:smokeninja23
  2. Location & Age:21,US
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  4. Referral(s):A friend of mine suggested the server though I don't know what his name on here was and he hasn't played for a very long time.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Through a friend as stated above.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:I'm choosing not to vote until I try the server and see if I enjoy it though if I enjoy it I shall vote quite often.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?Indeed
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I'm smart,respectful,outgoing,charming,witty,friendly,and the words could go on. I love building and decorating things on Minecraft and I happen to be quite good.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!)HCS12
  10. Additional Info:I'll tell you a bit about myself. I'm 21,nerdy,I love games,books,talking about nerdy things,and I've been playing Minecraft for a couple weeks and absolutely adore it. I've never actually played on a server and playing singleplayer has gotten boring so I'm just looking for a good server to join and meet some new people on. ^_^